• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting Stupider by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      https://americashotopics.com/jon-rah...ovid-19-tests/

This man tested positive for covid(symptom free) in May and was forced to withdraw from a tournament in which he was leading by a wide margin going into the last day. Most likely cost him 1.2 million. He was very gracious about it and decide to get the shot to prevent this from happening again. Well after 2 negative tests while in Tokyo he just tested positive again and was forced from the Olympics and representing his home country Spain. Once again he is symptom free. Im beginning to think maybe these tests arent so reliable.
      I am thinking someone just wanted him out of the competition, and falsified the test results to get him out.

Use covid as they choose to get what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        So, here are my two cents. Take it for what it’s worth. The vaccines are BS. Do they work at all? Hard to say. Most people that get covid are asymptotic. So how do you know if it works if you don’t know you have covid to begin with. And especially if people are still getting covid post vaccine and even dying. Here are a few facts to ponder on.
        1) 49 people in New Jersey have died of covid AFTER being fully vaccinated. Over 1000 nation wide.
        2) approximately 30 people a day have died of post vaccine complications as of June 1.
        3) vaccine does not prevent you from getting the vaccine or transmitting it.

When the swine flu vaccine was released it was withdrawn rather quickly. Why? Bc 50 deaths were reported from adverse affects and approx 500 people developed Guillain-Barr syndrome. Folks, we have far surpassed 50 deaths…. I’m sure there is even more info in regards to the vaccine but these are three that I know without digging though reports.

Sadly, Rahm is getting the total shaft. I feel for the guy because he is playing exceptional golf right now and is probably at the peak of his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Where’d these numbers come from?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          You are screwing up their narrative.
          I know, dang it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have friends that had an appointment to get tested. They canceled their appointment
            They were notified a couple days later that they tested positive.
            They weren’t tested and still came back positive?

Comment

You can keep your vaccine and your covid test.

Both useless

Comment

And he had been vaccinated. Shots are dumb

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                      Where’d these numbers come from?

Positive results after vax came from a report in the epoch times. The deaths after vaccine came from the VAERS website

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                        I have friends that had an appointment to get tested. They canceled their appointment
                        They were notified a couple days later that they tested positive.
                        They weren’t tested and still came back positive?

Know of two people that had the same thing happen

Comment

Working...
                        X