Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Advice

Fixing to do the 3rd amended filing.
    Relized a couple of weeks back I or her are on our own. I or her donates everyting to Baylor College it is a done deal.
    I am dead and just do not care. She can give the $5.96 anyhere she thinks is best.........................................
    Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-24-2021, 07:40 PM.

Hopefully, it will be many years before this, becomes an issue.

Comment

I dont understand why people donate whole estates to colleges

I'm also a very big believer in reading the will before the passing of the person, and dont fully understand why most dont

Comment

I think you should will everything to the official 'We are now dead Mr & Mrs Johnny Dangerr's Texas Bowhunter Bownanza Bash Extravaganza Extraordinaire'...we will have the regulars & the $596,000 in both your names will go to:

Team Free Suites

Team Shrimp & Ribeye

Team King Crab Legs

Team Don Julio 1942

Trophy Whitetail Giveaway

Trophy BMW Giveaway

Team Artos gets all the firearms & left over cash...

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          Used to be the right thing to do...but now your just donating your money to help indoctrinate little Suzy to hate you.

Comment

Used to be the right thing to do...but now your just donating your money to help indoctrinate little Suzy to hate you
            I've always thought it was like dumping a cup of water into a swimming pool, even it was millions. Hundred million dollar stadiums, multi million dollar contracts for football coaches, etc etc etc.

If I didnt have any family or a planned out line of asset dispersal I think I would get more joy out of passing out $20k checks to people

Comment

I am with you. My wife worked at an unmentioned major university and paid their bills. They throw away and spend money on stupid ***** like it was given to them. Oh Wait.... a lot of it IS given to them. At the end of the day, you should leave you money to who ever you want. I am.

Comment

All ours goes to our son He may live at Brookwood out here in Brookshire. Very nice community with a chapel, restaurant, nursery where they grow and sell plants, and arts and crafts shop, also a hat shop. All proceeds go back to Brookwood. The residents get a check for working there as well as do the day residents.

Comment

I guess what I am saying is the will keeps getting shorter with every revision. If I am gone Artos can have my lawn furniture. I won't care................

Comment

Colleges and Universities are not short of funds. Only their own projections/expectations.

If you only knew how much they already escape in owed taxes.

Comment

I'm also a very big believer in reading the will before the passing of the person, and don't fully understand why most don't
                      I agree with this. When we wrote ours after our 1st child was born, I shared it with my parents, my sister, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law. I did so out of respect for them to share any thoughts and to have my peace of mind there wouldn't be any (or just less) arguing if it had to be used.

Plan to revise/condense it again and for the last time before the end of the year and I will share it with all involved parties.

Comment

I'm also a very big believer in reading the will before the passing of the person, and dont fully understand why most dont
                        You obviously don’t watch 20/20 or dateline

Comment

i plan to spend it all before im gone,,,, let the younger`s work for what they want it makes them better people .

Comment

Some people don’t want the conflict to arise until after they are dead - especially if they have written someone out. Ive seen it happen a handful of times with my clients. Recently after a client died I had to tell her son that he was no longer the beneficiary of her $3 million IRA. She had signed the form to change it several years ago. That was a tough conversation.

Comment

Salvation Army, Star of Hope Mission, St. Jude, Tunnels to Towers, your Church. Watching Charles Stanley now and he’s speaking about what type of legacy you will leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X