Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a beast !

Comment

Not sure about the H & H but I do have a 375 Ruger in the African Model, It's manageable but a bit more then a shove

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
        Not sure about the H & H but I do have a 375 Ruger in the African Model, It's manageable but a bit more then a shove
        They got the "Shove" out of a gun magazine.

Comment

That brings back some memories. My brother let me borrow his deer hunting one time. He didn’t tell me it was sighted at 75 yards and how much it dropped. I belly shot the buck of my lifetime at 160 yds. Heart breaker. Enjoy the thumper!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
            That's a mans rifle right there. Probably kicks like a three legged ninja. Congrats
            Lol!

Comment

How bad could a 375 H&H be?

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrImp-ek3bI&t=38s"]Shooting Gun Test - 577 Tyrannosaur T-rex Gun - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Mine is a blued Winchester M70. The recoil isn't bad, but I don't shoot it much now that I'm in my 70s.

Comment

Hammer of the Thunder God

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  I’m not really recoil sensitive. I’ve shot all kinds of crazy big stuff. I’d like to work up a good load for a premium 270gr and call it good.

I had great performance from the 270gr Barnes LRX in my 375 Weatherby.

And echoing some responses above: I can shoot this gun all day off shooting sticks, but laying prone or bent over a bench isn’t more than a couple shots before I’m done.
                  Last edited by 686; 07-23-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
                    Recoil not as bad as a 300 mag. Shot one in Africa last year and nice round. Surprised the recoil was as light, more of a shove than being punched like a mag.
                    You must have **** the 300 in a light gun off a bench and the 375 off sticks lol. Shoot both off a bench and report back

375 off a bench sucks. It’s not bad off sticks!

Glad you bought that OP. I was wanting it bad.

Comment

375 H&H off a bench flat out kicks, no shoving involved.

300 win mag is a ***** cat compared to the 375.

Comment

I have a 2 die set of Redding .375 H&H Loudenboomer dies that I will never use again since I sold my Tropical. Might have a few reloading bullets too in my stash.

Comment

Working...
                        X