Need help identifying east Texas thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Is that one of those hot Vidor chicks on the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That redhaired chick will be the give away. Good luck OP and I hope you get everything back. I need to tag all my crap as well.

Comment

Tuck that lip Bubba.

The way the OP is worded it sounds like Bubba and Sissy stole 30k of stolen/damaged stuff.
      Good luck finding Bubba and Sissy MrMac.

Comment

Nope. Her hair will be green by then and she’ll blend in with the other walmartians that roll this way!

Comment

Comment

It looks like they have a positive Id on the ring leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Code View Post
              Is it me or is that the same guy in all photos?
              or at least brothers.

I think the last guy in the black shirt is a different dude. His nose is wider. Either way I hope they end up in a crab trap

Comment

Who the hell was on lifeguard duty when they jumped into the gene pool?

Comment

They have been identified and turned over to the sheriff's office. I'm sure the sheriff already knows about them.

Comment

It's the same guy and four wheeler in all three pictures, one trip, he took his girlfriend. Looks like he made quite a few trips out there. I think girlfriend, they look pretty close and cozy on that four wheeler. If that is a she, she has short hair and works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      or at least brothers.

I think the last guy in the black shirt is a different dude. His nose is wider. Either way I hope they end up in a crab trap
                      same thought; fatter nose and puffier cheeks, maybe a brother to the other tho.

Comment

What an inbred. Hope they got them & hang'm. Pure trash.

Comment

The last hit on our family camp out of state was over $50k, trailers, wheelers, ammo, generators, guns, hunting clothes and boots, binos, camp accessories, and treestands. And massive damage to cabins and trailer doors.

My wheeler is parked off in the woods with gps, camp door unlocked, anything else that I leave there hidden.

It can and will happen, folk suck !

Comment

So these upstanding young folks are going to jail for “damaged and or stolen property”?wth, did they clean out yalls burn pile!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Is that one of those hot Vidor chicks on the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Careful how you talk about the guys sister/girlfriend dude![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                                So these upstanding young folks are going to jail for “damaged and or stolen property”?wth, did they clean out yalls burn pile!
                                I believe he is saying they stole and damaged $30k worth of property.

Comment

Working...
                                X