Lease Flooded Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Flooded Pics

Got some heart sinking pics from the game cam at my Refugio county lease when I woke up for night shift. Have about $100 in corn/soybean that will be lost, the feeder in the pic that will need repairs and a pull behind brush mower that will also need repairs because they are sitting under water right now. Hopefully that’s the extent of the damage. I’m glad I picked up my echo trimmer and chainsaw last time out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duck lease

Comment

Hogs are going to love this feeder when that water goes down

Comment

"djc" on here has some great flood pics from 2005, of the cam as it goes underwater. It's sad for the loss of gear. But something you don't get every day either. Or you shouldn't, unless your just in the wrong place.

That is cool that you got a pic of the whistler though.

Comment

Oh Boy!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, hope you get some good luck

Comment

Had a couple ducks swimming under my feeder in Jim Wells. Glad it's still low enough they're under and not with it

Comment

Dangit!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Been there, done that.
                    Lost 3 feeders one year. Me and my brother had just dumped 300 lbs in one of them the week before. Just to let you know how high it got, all my feeders are winch up. To the bottom of the timer box is right at six foot. To the top of the container is around 12 foot. All 300 lbs was soaking wet when we finally got to it. Lost count of all the cameras I lost. But our place is in a river bottom, where it’s prone to flood, but I place my feeders on high points and still lose some timers every now and then. I try to take my cameras out when the river is up and more rain is expected, but hardly ever works out that way.

Comment

I’ve been there and done that. I feel your pain. I’ve lost feeders, cameras and access to my spot for months waiting for it to dry up. Hope it goes down quick.

Comment

As far as the mower goes
                        Drain the oil and pull the plug
                        Crank it over to spit out the water so u don't hydrolock n bend a rod
                        Get it started w carb cleaner or starting fluid and run it hard and hot after new oil is in

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Drain the oil

Comment

Dang you must be close to a creek, I hunt in Rufugio county also but I’ve only have about 6 inches of water in my pens.

Comment

Working...
                              X