X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still have the Olympics?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
      Don't they have, a canoe paddling event now..............
      Hey now....don’t be hating on Freestyle Canoeing. Who can forget “The Master” Marc Ornstein at the famed 2007 Midwest Freestyle Championships?

Some of the comments below the vid are hilarious

“Ornstein, one of the greats. Shame the doping scandal ruined his career”
      “His style is liquid sex”
      “I’m going out and getting me a canoe and paddle. Did y’all check out the groupies?”
      “Marc Ornstein...I remember having his posters above my bed as a girl”[/I]
      Last edited by RascalArms; 12-08-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Call me when it’s time for curling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m picturing the team showing up to the match, taking their warm ups off, opening their gym bags and pulling out professional grade cardboard. Quite the sight to see I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Call me when it’s time for curling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            ^^^Yep

Comment

1976 Bruce Jenner's picture was on a box of wheaties.
              2024 Kaitin Jenner's picture is on a jug of half and half.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Hey now....don’t be hating on Freestyle Canoeing. Who can forget “The Master” Marc Ornstein at the famed 2007 Midwest Freestyle Championships?

“I’m going out and getting me a canoe and paddle. Did y’all check out the groupies?”
                The best video ever!!!! Was such a Good laugh

Comment

Wow.. just wow. Thanks for sharing.I guess people will watch dang near anything.

Comment

Are they still going to be doing drug testing on the Olympic athletes?

Comment

Read the comments, hahahaha

Comment

What a joke...

Comment

I will take the Gold if the Polka becomes an event.

Comment

i guess none of you guys have ever surfed before.. Id be willing to say it would change your mind when you get held down for 45 seconds flipping underwater just to resurface and paddle your lights out to try and beat the next set wave...
                            It truly is an unmatched cardio and its long overdue for olympics.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZyAerrf5ho"]29 more waves, still at home - YouTube[/ame]

little sample
                            Last edited by kingranch; 12-09-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

I bet people see him practicing and they are like that poor old man can't get back to shore someone should help him

That one got me..

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Since we are making up sports now. I vote we make Motorboating an Olympic sport now!!!
                                Dude I'll win gold for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X