No announcement yet.

DFW group discount on big blob targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, if it handles broadheads so well, what’s to keep a fella from no longer shooting field points and just dedicating a set of broadheads to practice? No need to worry if broadheads are hitting where the field points do that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great idea, these things are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        Hmmm, if it handles broadheads so well, what’s to keep a fella from no longer shooting field points and just dedicating a set of broadheads to practice? No need to worry if broadheads are hitting where the field points do that way.

Nothing. Knock yourself out![emoji41]

I shoot at more than just my house so I always have field points in the mix. I shoot a combo of FP and my practice heads ..

Comment

I’ve had mine for five years and use it solely for broadhead and bare shaft shooting. If I had to guess I would say it probably has over 5k arrows in the front side and will probably see another 10k at its current pace. Like a lot of guys I was in this perpetual state of spending a 100+ dollars a year on targets. The majority of my shooting is on my 15 dollar Third Hand Rag Bag filled with shrink wrap and old clothes and it does very well only seeing FP’s. I have not bought targets in several years and it feels great. You need to shoot the face up on the Blob to loosen it up, once it’s broke in pulling arrows won’t be big deal. If you guys can get that group delivery it will be money well spent.

Comment

Ok so do we have a dozen+ in line?
            I'll give the guy a call if we have a legit group to place a bulk order for.

Comment

I’m in

Comment

I'll take a medium one the 24x24.

Comment

If we get to choose, I’d like a “big blob”
                  If the 24X24 is all we’re ordering I’ll still get one.

Comment

Check with fastenal stores in the area. A blue truck will pick up a pallet from a store and deliver it to another store. Their rates are extremely cheap. All you have to do is arrange the pallet be taken to a fastenal store near the target factory and it can be delivered to any fastenal store in Texas. Could save you a lot in shipping.

Comment

I'm in, been wanting a blob for a long time.

Comment

Any update on if this is going anywhere?

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is on the price. You can get a 20X20 for $149.00 shipped to you. It will easily last way more then twice as long as a Reinhart 18-1. I'm on my 2nd and 3rd ones and I had them shipped to me. I only shoot broadheads into them as my bag targets are for field points. I had these last 2 for over 2 years and probably have at least 2 more year left in them. The first one lasted about 4 years. We shoot a lot broadheads, if it was just me, I'm sure I would still be on my first one. I bought 2 Reinharts after my first blob wore out and those two didn't last much more then a year. I've seen and shot all kinds of targets over my 30+ years of archery and I've never seen a target come close to lasting as long as the blob target with broadheads.
                          It's easily worth the $149.00.

Comment

The big deal is primarily for those of us that want the BIG blob.

Sure, I can order the 20X20 on my own, but shipping on the big blob is astronomical for a single buy.

Comment

The OP is MIA.

Comment

I bought 3 ten year’s ago they are awesome.
                                I shot my Excalibur matrix 405 in to the broadhead target
                                Stops it every time .
                                Vap

Comment

Working...
                                X