No announcement yet.

Street legal beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drank lots of near beer when I was a young one. I'm 65 now so it's been a few years. Cool kid back then. We all were at that age!

Comment

Had to have a few to comprehend why I was reading this thread. What was the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Heineken 0.0

Possibilities are endless...
        •crawfish/beer for lunch-break
        • walking around the shop with a cold beer
        • cold brewski on your drive home

I’ve already forwarded it to my boss and he laughed... but I’m not laughing...[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Beauty of owning your own business. Boss doesn't care if you have a beer or two with lunch or after the tools go up before you head home.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Beauty of owning your own business. Boss doesn't care if you have a beer or two with lunch or after the tools go up before you head home.

Gary

One of these days...hopefully @ June [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a guy that was a bad alcoholic that used NA beer to help him quit drinking. It worked and he’s been sober for around 7 years now and is a completely different man. At first he drank them like crazy now he just as a couple of the NA beers while playing golf, grilling out and etc. But I’m not kidding I watched him dust off like 4 or 5 six packs of that stuff during around of golf, but he said it for sure helped the “itch”.

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
              I know a guy that was a bad alcoholic that used NA beer to help him quit drinking. It worked and he’s been sober for around 7 years now and is a completely different man. At first he drank them like crazy now he just as a couple of the NA beers while playing golf, grilling out and etc. But I’m not kidding I watched him dust off like 4 or 5 six packs of that stuff during around of golf, but he said it for sure helped the “itch”.

My father in law was a very heavy drinker, and he used it to help him quit when we had my daughter roughly 4 years ago. Same way, at first he was drinking 1-2 12 packs a day, now he’ll have a few when we’re bbqing or boiling crawfish.

Comment

That Heineken 0 is actually real good. I had one with a buddy who don't drink and I was actually impressed.

Comment

Working...
                X