Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Academy award for best actress goes to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    He has more stones than all the Repub senators combined.
    Wouldn’t take much, these days.

Phenomenal opening statement. Shameful that he’s having to go through this.

This type of bull**** will be the very reason why less good people will go to congress looking to make a difference. Only the snakes and cockroaches will survive.

Such a sad time for this country.

Comment

HE is killing it.....

I wish he would have named the dem senators who called him Evil, and people would die if confirmed.....
      We know who they are but he should have called them out

Comment

The left side of the twitterverse is baffled about Kavanaugh's demeanor "he's so mad! that's not a good look!" Oh I dunno, if one half of the country's senators and the entire media had spent weeks lying about my past, destroying my name and entire professional life based on zero evidence, I might be a bit peeved as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          The left side of the twitterverse is baffled about Kavanaugh's demeanor "he's so mad! that's not a good look!" Oh I dunno, if one half of the country's senators and the entire media had spent weeks lying about my past, destroying my name and entire professional life based on zero evidence, I might be a bit peeved as well.
          Still not a good look to lose one's composure, although I can see why he did.

I'd have liked it better if he walked in looking mad as all get out, sat at the table and just said "What?".

Comment

When it is all said and done, Kavanaugh will be sitting on the Supreme Court, Ford will have a fat bank account, and the Dems will have another black eye.

Comment

Welp, I thought this would stay on Around the Campfire all day......wrong, lol.

Comment

I am here to tell you there are evil people in this world- I have witnessed it first hand. Without going into a lot of detail, I was once indicted for something that I was told would be hard to disprove. The investigator for my lawyer told me this and my first reaction was anger- told my mother that if this were to go to trial and I was convicted they better make sure I was handcuffed because I was going to jail it would be for something I did and there would have been a court room of witnesses. Ended up the case was thrown out by the local district attorney for lack of evidence- actually told me that he doesn't even know how it got thru a grand jury that the people bringing charges were crazy. Hang tough Brett. Feinstein should be ashamed for making both of these people go thru such a public spectacle when it could have been avoided but of course no Dem is ever ashamed of anything they do- the end justifies the means.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  I am here to tell you there are evil people in this world- I have witnessed it first hand. Without going into a lot of detail, I was once indicted for something that I was told would be hard to disprove. The investigator for my lawyer told me this and my first reaction was anger- told my mother that if this were to go to trial and I was convicted they better make sure I was handcuffed because I was going to jail it would be for something I did and there would have been a court room of witnesses. Ended up the case was thrown out by the local district attorney for lack of evidence- actually told me that he doesn't even know how it got thru a grand jury that the people bringing charges were crazy. Hang tough Brett. Feinstein should be ashamed for making both of these people go thru such a public spectacle when it could have been avoided but of course no Dem is ever ashamed of anything they do- the end justifies the means.
                  Right on. Feel that pain

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Graham wow!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      None of this should be a surprise, not should the outcome. This is a show to eliminate credible candidates so that the last resort, pre-selected shill for the govt can be chosen as a compromise that promises to keep the bloated govt in power in exchange for a lifetime job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Graham wow!
                        I have never seen him get fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                          I have never seen him get fired up.
                          Me either
                          , it seems there's a limit to the bull**** a man can take

Comment

Now I don’t know much about NE thang but this Ford guy was straight whalloped with an ugly stick

Comment

She can remember having one beer 36 years ago, but can’t remember the house, the day, the year, how she got there, how she got home, who drove her or when she took a polygraph 8 weeks ago and what day she took it! Complete liar on location when asked about where she was related to flying east coast / west coast. Holes everywhere. Voting Dems need to be careful as their state record indicate voters want conservative SCOTUS. If they fail to satisfy their voters, they will be out in two years. Those state also support the POTUS.

Comment

I sat on a jury on a sexual assault case last year. I will never forget what I saw and heard in that court room. That woman isn't fooling anyone who is looking for the truth, she's a liar and nothing more.

The fact that "so called" leaders of this country, were allowed to get away with this farce for the last several weeks, is nothing short of sad.

I'd volunteer to kill any man who raped a woman with my bare hands, on her behalf. But what they allowed has done nothing but weaken the position of any woman with a real claim. It's sad what they let politics drive them to....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X