Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for you sir. Hope they get it taken care of !

Comment

I'd be tempted to try to feed that finger tip to that freeze bottle operator.

Comment

Prayers that all goes well tomorrow. Your attitude during this entire situations is simply inspiring Sir!!

Comment

I know I should be mad at the dermatologist that did this, but really, I’m not. Never was. From talking to him at my last follow-up, he seemed to feel pretty awful about it. It was just an unfortunate situation that found me. Honestly, I’d rather it happened to me than anyone of y’all.

The hand surgeon that’s doing the amputation is doing a clinical write-up of this case that I agreed to. He researched this and found this case to strangely unique.

Hopefully, other doctors can read up on this and educate themselves so this mistake don’t happen again.

I’m in good spirits. The going away/early retirement party was pretty awesome! My team at work is composed of about 90% Marines. The rest are other vets, so you can kinda imagine how it went down. [emoji16]

I know something good will come out of this, I just can’t put my ‘finger’ on it. [emoji57]

But I’ll get a “grip” on it, so y’all don’t worry.

(Man, that was terrible.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck tomorrow. I hope the surgeon "nails" it!

Comment

After reading your posts and seeing how up beat and positive you are, it made me realize that I can work on being more positive too.

Thanks for “pointing” that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                I know I should be mad at the dermatologist that did this, but really, I’m not. Never was. From talking to him at my last follow-up, he seemed to feel pretty awful about it. It was just an unfortunate situation that found me. Honestly, I’d rather it happened to me than anyone of y’all.

The hand surgeon that’s doing the amputation is doing a clinical write-up of this case that I agreed to. He researched this and found this case to strangely unique.

Hopefully, other doctors can read up on this and educate themselves so this mistake don’t happen again.

I’m in good spirits. The going away/early retirement party was pretty awesome! My team at work is composed of about 90% Marines. The rest are other vets, so you can kinda imagine how it went down. [emoji16]

I know something good will come out of this, I just can’t put my ‘finger’ on it. [emoji57]

Hilarious. Sending up a prayer for ya.

Comment

The whole dang world could use a double dose of that attitude.

Entire in-law side is a bunch of knuckle dragging, drive-in movie screen forehead having, slack jawed Marines. I mean, they’re good people; they just didn’t choose the better branch and join the Army. (all in jest, and I’ll say a prayer the doctor is “on point” tomorrow brother.)

Comment

God Bless Leon, praying for you to be able to give us a good report tomorrow when you can.

Comment

Aight yall, tomorrow is the big dance, so around 1300, y’all say a little prayer for ya boy. I opted not to get put under, so they’ll do it in the doctors office. They’ll inject my hand with a nerve block and go from there.

That way, I’ll get to keep my finger tip. Still got big plans for it. [emoji6]

Good grief, Leon! I hope you are not going to watch it when take take it off! I would pass flat out!!!

Comment

Try to film it, live.

Comment

I read something the other day and it said, “you can’t control your fate, but you can control your attitude”. Your positivity is definitely saturating, thanks.
                          Sorry about the finger, to think I’ve had a wart removal a couple times now I was pretty clueless of the risk involved.

Last edited by OS_BRANDON; 10-20-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Prayers and best of luck today!

Comment

Good luck to you.

Comment

I'll send one up for ya at 1300 Leon. If any of these yahoo's give ya nay trouble, I'll give em the "finger" for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X