This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    2 FCS schools. Good job. Don't they have another FCS cupcake to pad the states the next to last game.
    You talking about that same FCS North Western State team that FBS Baylor played this year also? The one right before we played #2 Clemson? We added that game 2 months before the season started, not a lot to choose from that late in the year. Or are you talking about about La Monroe? The one we played right before #1 Alabama. Maybe by cupcake, you mean #13 UK? Or #21 Auburn? Or #13 LSU? Or #24 MSU? Let’s not even talk about last place Arkansas.....we all remember what a last place Arkasas team can do in a Houston Bowl.

Your team plays the schedule the Aggies play every year, then you can come bark at me about cupcakes. We don’t have the luxury of playing a Kansas, Baylor and Iowa State.....among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You know I love Libby!!!

Comment

Oh look a low scoring game, how is this possible in the Big 12 with a spread O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          You talking about that same FCS North Western State team that FBS Baylor played this year also? The one right before we played #2 Clemson? We added that game 2 months before the season started, not a lot to choose from that late in the year. Or are you talking about about La Monroe? The one we played right before #1 Alabama. Maybe by cupcake, you mean #13 UK? Or #21 Auburn? Or #13 LSU? Or #24 MSU? Let’s not even talk about last place Arkansas.....we all remember what a last place Arkasas team can do in a Houston Bowl.

Your team plays the schedule the Aggies play every year, then you can come bark at me about cupcakes. We don’t have the luxury of playing a Kansas, Baylor and Iowa State.....among others.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Oh look a low scoring game, how is this possible in the Big 12 with a spread O.

Good defenses that stop the run only..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Good defenses that stop the run only..
              Is the the same TCU team that faced FCS Southern?.....asking for PYBUCK.

Oh and 0-2 Ole Miss says tell TT hello!!
              Last edited by RLB; 10-11-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Has Duffy completed a pass to anyone other than a TCU defensive back?

Comment

Is the the same TCU team that faced FCS Southern?.....asking for PYBUCK.

Oh and 0-2 Ole Miss says TT hello!!
                  Ask Ole Miss how they feel about TCU

Comment

It appears an SEC showdown has broken out.....

Comment

Tech is in a bad way, and Frogs could actually lose to this...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        How many years ago was that? 3? Ask Texas how they feel about Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Aggies. Talking about how their brethren beat Texas 4 years ago. Lol. I guess if the last time you faced them Case McCoy and Justin Tucker told you to take the loss, you get to brag about somebody else beating them since that’s all you got
                          Last edited by drbonner; 10-11-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

You boys enjoy ladies night....

Comment

How many years ago was that? 3? Ask Texas how they feel about Arkansas.
                              How many years sense y'all been relevant ? Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                                Aggies. Talking about how their brethren beat Texas 4 years ago. Lol. I guess if the last time you faced them Case McCoy and Justin Tucker told you to take the loss, you get to brag about somebody else beating them since that’s all you got
                                Read......it makes you look foolish. He brought up a game 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X