Calling boars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling boars

A good while back there was a thread on calling hogs. Someone asked about boars. I've been tinkering with calling boars only for some time. here is a video of boars only being called.
    At the request of our European fans and boar hunters, we have created the first of their kind Boar Specific sounds. In turn we have captured videos of boars ...

Cool video. Will the sounds work on a FoxPro e-caller or do you have to buy a convergent unit to use them?

Comment

Originally posted by wade _s View Post
      Cool video. Will the sounds work on a FoxPro e-caller or do you have to buy a convergent unit to use them?
      You buy the app from Convergent for 5.00 (I think) and you can use it on any bluetooth speaker. I bought the app a while back and...... for 6.50 you can buy a bag of corn

Comment

Another great video! Thanks for coming around again and posting up. always enjoy your videos!

Comment

Blue tooth speak and a app on my phone has worked for me . The one app I can video while its playing hog pro . called a few in this summer . .

Comment

Originally posted by wade _s View Post
            Sorry they only work via bluetooth.

Comment

That was me asking Bro. I’m gonna PM you in a few because the subject gets personal. I have found good sucess on a whim.

Comment

I was a nay sayer until we were calling coyotes in a field, and a 3 legged boar came full sprint to the call. It was pretty crazy

We were using some sort of rabbit/distress call.

Comment

Glenn is the man. Both of these videos are using his sounds. Glenn, are these mouth calls that you recorded?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsR3Tk8Ggr8"]Two hogs shot with 12 5" BA 6 5 Grendel Sandman Ti American Gunner 123gr - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGleSj2VNqI"]Two hogs shot from sounder called in with Bullet HP - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Glenn is the man. Both of these videos are using his sounds. Glenn, are these mouth calls that you recorded?

Two hogs shot with 12 5" BA 6 5 Grendel Sandman Ti American Gunner 123gr - YouTube

Two hogs shot from sounder called in with Bullet HP - YouTube
                    I don't see the links, however all of my sounds are live wild hogs.

Comment

For foxpro and other mp3 callers I downloaded the app, then played the sounds through my truck speakers and used a recording app on another iPhone to record the sound files and put them on my foxpro

Comment

I'd rather do that than shoot a nice whitetail over a feeder. That looks fun!

Comment

I was calling in some boars last night bout 2:30. Dang Raisin Bran cereal kicked in.

Skinny

Comment

Thanks Mr. Guess, any other info toward the topic, is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              For foxpro and other mp3 callers I downloaded the app, then played the sounds through my truck speakers and used a recording app on another iPhone to record the sound files and put them on my foxpro
                              The sound quality is degraded seriously through some calls and even some high quality bluetooth speakers. But it appears that it still works on some level I've had some cool stories shared with me. Most eventually bought the other speaker for quality of sounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X