Son in college....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son in college....

I won't get to spend much time in the woods with my oldest this season, but I'm glad he's at least getting to enjoy his other passion this Fall. Go Pokes!
    Attached Files

Great choice of school! The athletic village is nothing short of amazing. I'm an '06 grad.

Comment

That’s awesome! I’m a big college baseball fan. What’s his name?

Comment

Go pokes!

Comment

Fuggin A sling it

Comment

That new stadium is going to be something else in 2020.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44]Dropped a bomb[/ame]
            Last edited by 1369; 10-11-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              Great choice of school! The athletic village is nothing short of amazing. I'm an '06 grad.
              Yep! The new field due to open in 2020 is pretty darn nice too.

Luckily I have buddy in Ponca City who owns a farm between Stillwater and Ponca City, so now when I hunt up there I can spend some time with him also. His choice of school worked out great for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                That’s awesome! I’m a big college baseball fan. What’s his name?
                Kaden Krowka - Freshman

Comment

Pistols Firing! (79' grad here)

Comment

Go Pokes! Born and raised in Ponca City and my brother played football ok state. Can’t wait to see a game in the new stadium.

Comment

I'm sure your proud and should be. Best of luck to him. Beat TU.

Comment

Heck yeah! congrats

Comment

Originally posted by CWaller30 View Post
                          Go Pokes! Born and raised in Ponca City and my brother played football ok state. Can’t wait to see a game in the new stadium.
                          Nice! My buddy owns a few businesses in Ponca now but he's from Tulsa. He did marry a girl who was born and raised in Ponca however. He lives on 30 acres that sits on the Arkansas River in Ponca and the farm is about 15 miles South of there. Beautiful country.

Comment

Awesome! Go Pokes! My daughter is a freshman up there as well and is on the equestrian team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
                              Awesome! Go Pokes! My daughter is a freshman up there as well and is on the equestrian team.
                              Very nice! She is obviously good as I know they have a top notch program.

We went to many of football games over the last few years during his recruiting process. We always sat in the end zone where Bullet comes out after a touchdown and where the equestrian team and cheerleaders hung out. I told him back then that it’s ok to have fun with the cheerleaders, but you marry the ones in the cowboy hat!

Comment

Working...
                              X