No announcement yet.

How old is your primary BOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 Diamond Stinger, This was before Bowtech bought them out. Its a lightweight powerhouse at 28.5 inches length and 3 pounds 4 ounces mass weight. Even with an 8 3/8-inch brace height, this bow has a listed IBO speed of 312 fps.
    Attached Files

Comment

2017 elite impulse 31 bought new this year.

Comment

IDK It was used (Z7) in 2013 when I bought it from a member here. Still going strong. Great bow.

Comment

Switchback XT

Comment

2013 ZXT
            Wish I still had my 2007 Drenalin

Comment

PSE from the early 2000's. I am looking to get a newer bow though. I just need to take the time and do some research on what I want to get. Stuff comes up on the classifieds all the time that I am sure are good deals, I am just not knowledgeable enough on the value.

Comment

'10 Bowtech Captain

Comment

2015 decree....want the pse beast....not ready to give up $1150 for it yet....

Comment

2002 Mathews MQ32. Still shoots awesome. Love this bow

Comment

Originally posted by txdrhntr View Post
                      2002 Mathews MQ32. Still shoots awesome. Love this bow
                      That's my back up bow. I have been thinking of selling it if I get a new bow next year

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowtech Insanity CPX going on 5 seasons now. Got a heck of a deal on it new out of the box. Shot a PSE Firestorm for many years before that. Do have the itch for a Halon 32 but as little as I get to shoot now (guiding the kids now) its hard to justify.

Comment

This year its a couple year old Bob Lee Signaure Series Elite @ 61#.

My backup is a 2010 Bowtech Destroyer 340.

Comment

2005 Mathews Switchback. Got it here on TBH, about to use it for the first time this weekend!

Comment

and here I thought everyone here had the newest out.

Im shooting a 14' Heli-M after. Prior too I had 95 PSE of some sort then a used 06 black ice

Comment

2009 Bowtech Swat

Comment

Working...
                                X