F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    That truck would look BA with a black skirted flat bed, and that brown color the jeep is painted.

Yeah it would but I gotta have a box bed. She goes in at 10am. Sitting here staring at her to make sure I know what exactly I want. If this is the toughest decision I have this week I think I’m alright lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      Yeah it would but I gotta have a box bed. She goes in at 10am. Sitting here staring at her to make sure I know what exactly I want. If this is the toughest decision I have this week I think I’m alright lol.

Bet you feel like your sitting in the Labor & Delivery waiting room expecting your 1st born, lol?

Comment

I’m in! That truck is going to be a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Bet you feel like your sitting in the Labor & Delivery waiting room expecting your 1st born, lol?

Yes. Hung up on what it’s gonna look like. It’s a lot of truck so I want to make sure there’s enough black throughout to break up the tan.

Comment

I looked into doing my lease trucks in kevlar until I got a quote of $6,500 and up. I bet it's gonna be awesome

Comment

My Jeep! I've driven through all types of brush. Just power wash and move on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in for the finish pics...maybe something that I look at in the future...sounds like it is gonna be awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t wait to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for pics

Comment

Well she’s there. Now we sit and wait. Went with a darker shade of desert tan since this truck is huge. Didn’t want to glow going down the road. Can’t wait to see it.

Comment

in for the results!

Comment

LMR or Lance dose some good work , his shop did the paint job on my jeeps doors about a year ago. Which level of coating are you getting?`

Comment

wicked ride per completion. looking forward following to see your ford.

Comment

That truck will look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                                LMR or Lance dose some good work , his shop did the paint job on my jeeps doors about a year ago. Which level of coating are you getting?`

Not sure what you mean by what level. Didn’t get that option lol. He just showed me on another vehicle what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X