Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Got between 1/2” and 3/4” at my house. Sure was nice to see water falling from the sky, and Lord knows, that pastures around here sure need it!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Landowner sent me a pic of his rain gauge that had 1/2" in it. It's a good start. I'd sure take some more. He texted me a few minutes ago and said he was listening to an axis buck bellow near our camp. Need to get out there soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Got between 1/2” and 3/4” at my house. Sure was nice to see water falling from the sky, and Lord knows, that pastures around here sure need it!!!!!!

Bisch

That's awesome! I'm sure it was getting pretty parched.

Comment

We got about .75” on our place south of town. I’ve been seeing some forecasts showing marginal to decent rains between 5/3-5/7. Sure hope that it pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was still pretty green at our place off Harrell road last weekend. We saw a lot of axis. I bet the group we saw driving in at 11pm had 100 head in it. Then Saturday saw a group of 50 when I was heading to town. They will be in trouble once they rub their velvet off

Comment

Foreman said we got 1/2 inch I guess that's better than nothing.

Comment

Found this picture on the water trough camera. Thought it was pretty cool.

Comment

Great pic Stolle. The front one on the right would have my attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                  Great pic Stolle. The front one on the right would have my attention...
                  He's on the watch list for sure.

Comment

Awesome pic Stolle!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

That is incredible! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

Man you guys found a honey hole! Of course I am sure all of your improvements have helped as well. Looking forward to updates over the next few months!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                          Man you guys found a honey hole! Of course I am sure all of your improvements have helped as well. Looking forward to updates over the next few months!

Thanks. Water and timed protein is key. Hopefully we can wrap up most of the chores on the cabin before they shed out.

Comment

Talked to the Ranch foreman today and he said the deer finally decided to try the alfalfa and they must have liked it cause once he could tell they started on it they destroyed it. So I guess will take some more next trip

Comment

Any rain lately SW of town ?

Comment

Well, it's a bummer of a morning. Been trying to hammer out the last details of a new 5yr lease with our landowner, and we hit an impasse. We won't be renewing our lease. If anybody knows of a place that's available, give me a holler.

Comment

Working...
                                X