No announcement yet.

Best Cell Cams Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a spypoint that has worked for ALMOST a whole year. Put it out at the lease this year and it started acting up. Long story short, I called them and they sent me a new one. Got the new one last week and did the firmware update. It never sent me a pic and they say its dead also. Had to send them both in and they are taking their sweet time getting me another one. They told my wife it could be up to 10 business days. I am highly ****** and will be looking for another camera to put out this week.

I am looking hard at the Moultrie XA7000i right now. Very affordable and will do the job I need it to

Comment

Originally posted by TX Fireman 911 View Post
      I have a spypoint that has worked for ALMOST a whole year. Put it out at the lease this year and it started acting up. Long story short, I called them and they sent me a new one. Got the new one last week and did the firmware update. It never sent me a pic and they say its dead also. Had to send them both in and they are taking their sweet time getting me another one. They told my wife it could be up to 10 business days. I am highly ****** and will be looking for another camera to put out this week.

I am looking hard at the Moultrie XA7000i right now. Very affordable and will do the job I need it to

I would steer clear of the moultrie until they get a few years under their belt. I bought one in august and by September i had returned it and got the spypoint. They could never get the motion function working right and i was burning through about 5000 pics in 3 days eating up my subscription. After about 3 days they would renew my subscription but it would just do it again. Even sent me a new one and did same thing. I had sensitivity turned to low and still wouldn’t help. They couldn’t figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        Coverts are great when working but I've had so many problems this fall it's ridiculous.

current problem is that they (brand new cams and solar panels) are dying. I don't know if it's the rechargeable batteries, the solar panels, or the cameras, but they are giving me heck. Going to be a very expensive problem if I can't get them working.

I'm anxious to try one of the new Browning cell cams.
        Noticed mine also dropping down to 5 or 6 during the night when i get alot of pics and charging back to 10 during the day.

Comment

I’ve read several threads on here about cell cams. It sounds like the best option is to throw darts and roll with it.

They all have a mix of good/bad reviews imo. I’m probably going to choose the one with the best service/data plan imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX Fireman 911 View Post

We've got 2 moultrie cell cams running without a hitch. I absolutely love them. I've had very very few empty pics and the distance it will trigger when critters walk by is crazy. As long as there isnt a limb or broom weed right in front of them we havent had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

covert blackhawk it is. I need 6

Comment

Working...
              X