No announcement yet.

New "real Id" and federal hunts ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't want the chip in your hand you can opt for the QR code tattoo on your forehead

Comment

Texas has been issuing these for a while likely most people will have a new enhanced one before this goes into effect. Most people didn’t even notice the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        they said I was not eligible to do it online...wonder why
        I just renewed. The renewal notice said I was eligible to renew online or thru the mail because the last time I renewed was in person at a DL Office. I mailed so I could get the VET designator.

Comment

My DL doesn't have the star but I have a "known traveler" ID card from TSA---and I get to go to the short line at airport security with it.

Comment

Texas has been doing this for a while. Oklahoma is still one of the holdouts that haven't updated their drivers licenses yet. As long as I can still get in to hunt Mcaap I am not worried about it here.

Comment

Back to the future? This time it's for our safety....lol! I guess this "good star" will solve our illegal alien issue.....not! [emoji849] Far from tinfoil, just another incredulous way to keep track of law abiding citizens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had it on my Texas DL for a while and don't remember jumping through any hoops. The guy did take me into a dark room, strip searched me, some minor fondling and probing but nothing too bad. I think he had a smoke afterward...

Actually do have the star and don't remember how it got there. Maybe they just knew the legend of "Hargerman", "Tommy Lee", "George Michael" and "The Wise One".

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  I've had it on my Texas DL for a while and don't remember jumping through any hoops. The guy did take me into a dark room, strip searched me, some minor fondling and probing but nothing too bad. I think he had a smoke afterward...

Actually do have the star and don't remember how it got there. Maybe they just knew the legend of "Hargerman", "Tommy Lee", "George Michael" and "The Wise One".

Lmaooooo!!![emoji1787] You on stand. Cold and rainy here, but in a pop up.[emoji6]

Comment

I had to go in person a couple months ago to renew. Just a heads up, they are requiring you to bring in a birth certificate along with all the other stuff if you have to renew in person. Gotta make sure all the cattle are branded I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      You also have to get a chip in your right hand, it's in the pen you sign with, won't feel a thing.

Illuminati confirmed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Lmaooooo!!![emoji1787] You on stand. Cold and rainy here, but in a pop up.[emoji6]

Leaving work as we speak heading to stand...

Comment

Found this article looking at an Oklahoma Facebook post about real id and thought some on here would find it interesting.

This is also a checklist of what we will have to have to get our Real ID licenses here in Oklahoma next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X