Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
    I stepped outside after Altuve's bomb and could literally hear people screaming from every direction of the neighborhood.

What a legend. He owes me a new liver.
    Same! I woke up with a case of the beer flu Sunday morning

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Stros!!

Gonna be fun to watch the World Series, but I'd bet it won't be near as good a series as the one we just finished. That was the 2 best teams in baseball playing each other and the best team won.

Comment

Good riddance FS1

Comment

Fox is crying in there beer right now. No big market team in the series. Who gives a crap!
            Go Astros!!!

Comment

So the games will be on Fox? Does that mean we still have to listen to Joe $uck?

Comment

I hope they saved Altuve's homerun bat.....and beat Joe Buck's teeth out with it.

This team is a special group of individuals that make up an amazing team. They play the game like little leaguers....joking, happy and having fun. Meanwhile they have a pitching staff that looks and acts like it's always ****** about something.....just as it should be.

Just like in 2017, there will be two people that I'm saddened have to miss it....My granddad and Milo Hamilton. I can't tell you how many games I sat at my grandparents kitchen table and listened to Milo call the game on the radio. I'm pretty sure Pop listened to about 162 games per year. Baseball season makes me miss him even more. He's been gone since 2006 and is responsible for my love of the game and the Astros specifically. He'd love to watch these boys play just as much as he loved Biggio, Bass, Bags, Cruz, Reynolds, Ashby, Davis, Thon, Caminiti, Berkman, Ryan, Neikro, Hampton, Lima, etc.

Go Stros.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                  Fox is crying in there beer right now. No big market team in the series. Who gives a crap!
                  Go Astros!!!
                  I hope they do hate it, but they better get used to it. Washington is #6 and Houston #7. Could be worse...could be SF (8) v Detroit (14). Boston (9) is a smaller tv market than either Washington or Houston. Hell, DFW is #5, but nobody wants to see that dumpster fire of a team on tv.

Comment

Only thing that I don't like is that this will likely end in Washington. Go STROS!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        These pitching match ups are going to be absolutely insane.....

Little offensive can be expected but hopefully the momentum from game 6 continues!

Also, we don't have to deal with the Alvarez frustration games 3-5 which is nice

Go stros!
                        At least he will finally get to see a steady dose of right handed pitching the first two games. Maybe he can snap out of it!

Comment

Official
                          Cole
                          JV
                          Greinke

Comment

McCann throwing first pitch to Gattis game 1.

Comment

Alvarez to DH @ 7th in game one

Comment

Go Astros

Comment

Working...
                                X