No announcement yet.

Shooting Fish In A Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing against hunting in a high fence, ive done it a few times myself but this is ridiculous. Unfortunately in this fast paced world we live in where the dollar rules, this is what we get into. A lot of people have more money than time and want a trophy now. I see operations like this the same as I see the drug cartels, if people would quit buying it they would eventually go out of business.

Comment

You have to wonder how a shooter can be proud of a "trophy" taken like that if they know how the operation works? There is literally zero accomplishment to it. It's really just a sad reflection on some of the folks on "our side".

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
        Is drooling like that a typical symptom of being drugged?

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          You have to wonder how a shooter can be proud of a "trophy" taken like that if they know how the operation works? There is literally zero accomplishment to it. It's really just a sad reflection on some of the folks on "our side".
          AMEN!!!!

And some of the people above who commented are THESE PEOPLE

Comment

i see them on facebook all of the time. they even use different names for the same place. it took me all of about 5 minutes to realize this was a crap organization. nothing about the linked reviews surprises me.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
              When they are considered livestock (as in a hf/pen raised scenario), Wanton Waste laws do not apply.

States will let you do a lot of stuff if you pay them. (Permits and such)
              Ah, I guess it depends on the state. Can deer even be considered livestock in TX?

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2h6b9jJiEw"]Monster White tail Buck of a life time - YouTube[/ame]

Notice the hay bales lined up at the end of the shooting lane...makes you wonder what they are blocking

Comment

This is worse than a freakin participation trophy.... at least you have to actually make some sort of effort to get one of those lol

Comment

I want to leave a comment on his video but ehh maybe he doesn’t know what’s going on... maybe he needs too...

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                      I want to leave a comment on his video but ehh maybe he doesn’t know what’s going on... maybe he needs too...
                      His other hunting video is shooting a black buck propped up on a truck window.... he probably knows exactly what he gets into lol

Comment

The OP article has a good point about pen raised deer having white antlers since they dont get to rub them...I had never thought about that

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          Is drooling like that a typical symptom of being drugged?
                          It is a symptom of being ran around a pen by a pusher. At 1:10 in the video he says "we're going to shoot towards (inaudible) are you clear" Somebody on a radio responds with something and they shoot shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            It is a symptom of being ran around a pen by a pusher. At 1:10 in the video he says "we're going to shoot towards (inaudible) are you clear" Somebody on a radio responds with something and they shoot shortly after.
                            ahhhh makes sense.

Comment

Both deer were drooling and winded, how did he pass on the first one?! Oh yea they knew there was a better one right behind him in the pen.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                                X