Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a trans woman and my pronouns are she/her. I renewed my SirrisXM radio today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post

Seriously though try the online chat, made that experience much much more tolerable

I'll try it next December.

Comment

I haven't paid for it in years. Only works for cars but I get a 3 month trial by using fake email and address. Sirius Trial

Or you can download the dealer app on your phone. Plug in your radio id and free trial. But you have to be at a dealership or have a way to spoof your location.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
        I haven't paid for it in years. Only works for cars but I get a 3 month trial by using fake email and address. Sirius Trial

Or you can download the dealer app on your phone. Plug in your radio id and free trial. But you have to be at a dealership or have a way to spoof your location.
        For that much hassle I'll just pay my $5 a month and deal with it once a year

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          I don't listen to the radio at home.

Will it work on a job site?
          As long as it has a wireless network connection, then yes. If not then its a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Wait, let's forget about XM Radio for a minute... are you a trans woman?
            You just saved GA from getting 50 million “hook up” invites from our resident libs!

Comment

Thats actually a pretty good deal...$5/month and 2 free wire taps.

Comment

Ms. Patel.... That got me laughing

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  The $5 per moth deal comes out to $71.65 for the year after taxes and fees.
                  I get it. I have had luck some years getting 5 bucks a month on both vehicles and sometimes not. As long as they stay under two hundred a year for both vehicles, after fees and taxes I am done arguing!

Like others have said, Chat has really helped with negotiations- no longer on the phone with them, and just keep saying cancel until you get the price you want.

Comment

I'm a trans woman and my pronouns are she/her. I renewed my SirrisXM radio today.

I renewed my wife’s car 2 days ago. Never talked to a person. The automated recording offered me the $99/yr pkg and I took that. They won’t give you the 60/yr deal unless you give them your cc info, and I refuse to do that.

I cancelled it earlier this year in my truck. I just use pandora for free in my truck.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you just cancel it and wait, you'll get a $5/mo offer in the mail in a few days. Then just sign back up, no arguing.

Comment

�� good one. But why not use Pandora? $5 a month ad free no contract??

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          OP, Why you still use sirius? Do you not have a smart phone???

OP you should thank this man because he is the guy who paid for your two echo dot.
                          haha.. guess i Need to call and negotiate.. I've just always heard they go up every year, but Mine never has. Guess it's been cause i've been paying too much, thats about right haha

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            If you just cancel it and wait, you'll get a $5/mo offer in the mail in a few days. Then just sign back up, no arguing.
                            That’s kinda how it went for me, I rage dropped them.
                            They called me back and offered a great deal.

Comment

I just made that call yesterday. I have the $5 a month deal that expires next week. The reminder popped up on my calendar to cancel, before it jumps to $20. I called and said cancel, she offered the $8 a month deal. I thought about it, then said nope just cancel. I may call back for a $5 deal in a few weeks, and I may not, really don't care that much. I wish I saw your "Trans" strategy sooner, I may have tried harder, but maybe not. Next month my bell will be zero, not sure if they care or not either.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                                wait, let's forget about xm radio for a minute... Are you a trans woman?
                                lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X