• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Snake diet.
    Just sounds nasty.
    Snake diet,
    It pretty much is

Comment

I tried the Dog Food Diet for a while worked pretty well until I ended up in the Hospital

Comment

I can't believe anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Comment

All "successful" diets have one thing in common. "CICO" Calories In < Calories Out. Atkins, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, etc

I am dragging at the gym if i havent had some carbs couple hours prior. Can't imagine trying to exercise without food for 2 whole days.

I was intermittent fasting for a whle and worked for me but i quit because i had trouble getting to my daily protein goal in those 8 hours. Didn't like feeling sick/full all day after cramming 1000 cal/meal (x2)... tough to do when eating chicken breasts, veggies, and my carbs (sweet potatoes, rice, pasta).

Just track your cals, eat "intuitively," and exercise! If you're not losing weight, you're eating too much for your amount of movement. That simple! And yes, you can overconsume "healthy foods." 1000cal of boiled chicken/broc = 1000 cal ice cream (for our intents and purposes.)
          Last edited by BlackHogDown; 08-23-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I enjoy fasting but usually it’s only 24 hours sometimes up to 48 hours before I start a diet. I never stick to them lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              All "successful" diets have one thing in common. "CICO" Calories In < Calories Out.

I am dragging at the gym if i havent had some carbs couple hours prior. Can't imagine trying to exercise without food for 2 whole days.

I was intermittent fasting for a whle and worked for me but i quit because i had trouble getting to my daily protein goal in those 8 hours. Didn't like feeling sick/full all day after cramming 1000 cal/meal (x2)
              Body Fat = Food
              I'm already carrying around a decent amount of "Food" on my body. Gonna use that up as much as I can then get back to a more "normal" eating schedule.
              Once you get your body switched from running off carbs to running off it's Fat Stores, the Fat drops off pretty quick. The prolonged fasting periods are for just this, feeding off your body fat.

I noticed no difference at the gym yesterday after 30hrs without eating. But I always workout on an empty stomach anyways. Especially when doing cardio. Ran a mile yesterday and worked chest and back like normal.

I'll eat lunch today and that will hold me over for a while again. I feel pretty normal right now actually and I'm on hour 43.

Quit coffee too. That's worse than the fasting. Little headache from caffeine withdrawal, but I don't feel tired at all on morning 2 without it.

Comment

Not trying to convince anyone to do it, just sharing what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                  Not trying to convince anyone to do it, just sharing what I'm doing.
                  Thanks. Keep us updated. Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Good luck to ya DirtyDave

Comment

Take a look at this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds Miserable

Comment

I've always been short and stocky, but athletic. I've always played sports growing up, Raced MX and Supermoto, Boxed, Wrestled, etc.

I'm 5'8" and 229lb right now. 33% body fat. Pretty fat for me, but still pretty active. I dont have a huge gut or anything and I always have pretty good muscle. Wear 36" waist jeans with my pistol inside the waistband. I'll get back into my 33's in no time.
                          My "Fight Weight" is 180. Even when I get there, I sure don't look skinny.

The way I see it, I'm healthy enough to try something extreme like this. Nothing to loose but fat LOL

Comment

Post some progress pics when you have time

Comment

When a possum starts to look good to you, you might want to slither offa that diet....

Comment

Working...
                              X