Snake Diet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake Diet....

Starting the Snake Diet..... No I wont be eating feeder mice from the pet store....

I've been doing Low Carb and intermittent fasting for a while. It works pretty well like anything as long as you stick to it. Typically been eating only twice a day within a 6hr window and fasting for a minimum of 18 hrs a day.

Snake Diet is a more extreme version. Fasting as long as you can take it sort of thing to get the body into Ketosis quickly and live off your fat stores.

Recommended starting is 48hr fast, eat, 72hr fast, eat, then repeat by fasting as long as you can take between eating.
    Once you get the goal% of fat off you then you can resume a 23-1 fast. Eating 1 meal per day.

That's just the basics of it. Look up Snakediet dot com or his youtube channel. The Dude is an obnoxious canadian, but if you can get past that, what he teaches makes sense.

As I post this I'm on hour 29 of my first 48...... About to head to the gym now

That doesnt sound like a very healthy or natural way of eating. Why not just eat healthy meals every day and exercise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Camacho for President!

Comment

Don't know who your obnoxious Canadian is but if I were to commence a fasting regimen I would go with Dr. Jason Fung, he's done the research to back up what he's promoting.

Comment

Girl at work ate once a week for about 4 months.

She's the black mamba brother.

Comment

I go with healthy diet and exercise.

Comment

Just shut your pie hole

Comment

Ok! Let us know how your journey goes

Comment

Ethiopians been doing it for years!.... it’s called starving

Eat. Work. Rest..... proven

Comment

Snake diet.
                    Just sounds nasty.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Sounds more like an eating disorder than a diet.

Comment

Intermittent fasting is totally normal. It's been going on since the beginning of time. Let us know how it goes. Joe Rogan has some cool podcasts on it

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                              Why not just eat healthy meals every day and exercise?
                              Because it doesn't have a catchy name and you can't annoy everyone you meet by telling them that you are just eating normal and getting normal exercise.

Kinda like cross fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X