No announcement yet.

Best site to buy tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last set for me came from Amazon. No tax and free shipping. It was cheaper Evan after I had to have mounted and balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing I've found about Discount--get on line and make a reservation---saves you time!!

Comment

I like to do my vehicle maintenance and tires locally. Sure, it may cost a little more, but being in a rural community, there’ll come a time I might need some emergency help, and my local guys that I’ve been loyal to will be there. I want them to stay in business. Don’t blame anyone for saving money though.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          One thing I've found about Discount--get on line and make a reservation---saves you time!!

Not ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            Make an Appt, puts you next when you arrive no matter how many people are waiting.
            Not at the Discount Tire in Greenville! I've had appointments and still spent over 2 hours there waiting for a rotation and balance.
            On a side note, here is a post I made on TBH on 8/14/2019
            Originally posted by Keith View Post
            Discount Tire has treated me fairly well in the past. However, about 3 months ago the store in Greenville rotated the tires on my Camry and I noticed one of the hubcaps was missing, then by the time I got home ANOTHER hubcap was missing. We don't go to Greenville very often, so I bought a set of 4 generic hubcaps at Wal-Mart. I went back to the Discount Tire in Greenville about 3 weeks ago and after the tire rotation I noticed one of the brand new hubcaps was missing. They looked in the shop and said they found it. An employee had broken it and just pitched it to the side without telling anyone. Before I left they got on line and ordered a full set of 4 hubcaps. This thread reminded me that they have not called to let me know the hubcaps were in, so I just called them. He said they ones they had ordered were no longer available and they have been diligently trying, but have been unable to locate any Toyota hubcaps. I told him I am sure I can locate some, I'm sure the Toyota dealer can get me some. Anyway, he said he would find me some and call me back. We'll see.
            I called about 3 weeks ago and was told they haven't been able to find any 16" Toyota hubcaps. (I know, they are not popular vehicles, very hard to get parts) He said he has been diligently looking, but can't find them. As of today, I am still waiting on the hubcaps, even though they supposedly ordered them in July.

Comment

Working...
            X