New Zealand Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Basically looking at all his posts we gotta yet another db to join up & cant add value on any topic deserving of mutual respect without being combative. guessing the same with new username. Sigh
    I agree with ya'..I'm on hear a lot,and don't recall ever seeing anything from this cat..I know a handful of certified ******' that have seen,and trained..I guarantee you they would never lose their cool like this dude..Internet forum,or otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the Manifesto

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
        BET MOST OF Y'ALL DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS HAPPENED.

"Stark differences can be noticed in the level of world attention devoted to another recent massacre in Africa. On the morning of March 4, Christian communities in three villages in Benue State in northern Nigeria were attacked by Muslim Fulani militants. Some 23 people were killed by gunshot and machete blows as the Fulani attackers moved unchecked through the villages. Three days later, a further attack on other nearby villages resulted in the deaths of another three people. Such attacks are by no means unusual; during the month of January, a further 70 Christian villagers were murdered in other Fulani attacks.

However, these tragedies in northern Nigeria attracted little international attention. Sky News, BBC World, CNN, CNBC and Al-Jazeera were all silent with regard to these terrible events in Nigeria. As a result, the world’s TV viewers were left knowing nothing about the massacres in Africa, in contrast to the worldwide attention given to the massacres in New Zealand.

Why the difference? One factor must be the different levels of accessibility to such events by the world’s media. Western locations are much better furnished with state-of-the-art media facilities which can record every moment of every action that takes place in Western locations. Hence the level of media coverage of the New Zealand tragedy, compared with the almost complete non coverage of the tragedies in northern Nigeria."

"Of course the world should lament the tragic events in New Zealand. Of course the loss of Muslim lives is as appalling as the loss of Christian lives. But the relative disinterest among the international media with the ongoing persecution of Christians in parts of Africa is deeply troubling, suggesting far more than inadequate media access. Hard questions should be asked why the world’s media is so much more interested in a massacre of Muslims in New Zealand than ongoing massacres of Christians in Africa."
        Since 9-11 the medias primary objective is to down play any Muslim attacks as isolated events with no religious connection dispite what the attackers say. The media have manufactured islamaphobia around the world while ignoring attacks like the one you mention. Your guess is as.good as mine as to why they do this but I'm guessing it has something to do with capitulation.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Since 9-11 the medias primary objective is to down play any Muslim attacks as isolated events with no religious connection dispite what the attackers say. The media have manufactured islamaphobia around the world while ignoring attacks like the one you mention. Your guess is as.good as mine as to why they do this but I'm guessing it has something to do with capitulation.
          How about the school shooting in Brazil?
          I'd advise not watching the video. It's beyond brutal. Wish i could un see it.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
            How about the school shooting in Brazil?
            I'd advise not watching the video. It's beyond brutal. Wish i could un see it.

I see plenty of dead people and dont really have any desire to see their cause of death.

According to USA today mass shootings around the world are the fault of America.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Probably would’ve kept that one to myself
              No joke lol. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                There is NO justification for what happened. Period.
                I've watched the video...

I felt the same anger afterwards, as I did watching the Sutherland Springs church shooting video...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  No joke lol. Good grief.
                  I don't see why it was wrong to share...they read that letter on the news / talk news all day yesterday & it is what it is. I'm not sure how Anning thought that would actually help anything & agree with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I don't see why it was wrong to share...they read that letter on the news / talk news all day yesterday & it is what it is. I'm not sure how Anning thought that would actually help anything & agree with you there.
                    I’m talking about the person who wrote the letter. While I agree with most of his point, it wasn’t a wise move to make that statement in his position.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      I’m talking about the person who wrote the letter. While I agree with most of his point, it wasn’t a wise move to make that statement in his position.
                      gotcha...guessing the frustration level is boiling over & the way the media approaches the stories depending on who the victims are isn't hard to hide the bias & becoming ridiculous. I don't understand why Anning decided to release something you know is divisive with poor timing, but it's not difficult to rationalize why some would think it. Yeah, better to hold that one close.

~Shooting is in New Zealand
                      ~Carried out by a lunatic Australian
                      ~Victims are innocent muslims at their place of worship.

~US media quick to blame Trump & Christians as the root cause.

Comment

From his manifesto. If nothing else....the guy was committed.

Q: Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van.

Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas, fire, vehicular attacks, plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Comment

From the Manifesto:

"...I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines."

They want you Divided. Divided by Race. Divided by Religion. Divided by Culture. Divided by Class. Divided by Political Affiliation. Divided you are weak. Together you are strong.
                          We, the people.

Comment

His repeated references to the US is what makes me think his primary reason is social discord vs the whole hating muslims / immigration that is at the headlines. I didn't think most foreigners across the pond would give two cents about the US & our solid 2nd amendment beliefs & those on the left wanting to abolish. This clown just seems way too interested in what drives our political divide & how the US media exploits it...so why an Australian shooter in New Zealand with so much interest in how the US reacts & hoping it divides us further??

His ramblings about racism don't jive over his obvious concerns on the US policy this act would cause...gonna be a lot of tinfoil in the days to come. Bizarre deal.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            From his manifesto. If nothing else....the guy was committed.

Q: Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van.

Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas, fire, vehicular attacks, plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Comment

I finally worked my way through his Manifesto. I found it interesting and the words of a person of above average intelligence. His frustration apparently sent him off the deep end.

His bottom line was supposedly not the hate of Muslims (he targeted them because he saw them as the most egregious example), however it was his desire to keep the "European" (essentially the white race, which included the US, Australia and New Zealand) "pure". He said that the "Europeans" are not having enough children to replace their losses and the immigrants are reproducing at a high rate and will ultimately take over "Europe". He believes that capitalists and business wants the immigration for cheap labor and the profit that ensues.

He names specifics that people that agree with him should feel obligated to do and he thinks that his actions will simply be a part of a long term revolt.

Comment

Why is he alive is the big question I have??? [emoji2962][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X