New Zealand Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    You never answered the question? What is the correct thing to do?
    my point wasn't to create a training thread- it was to point out that it is wrong to sit there and preach what should have been done, hours after people are dead (compounded by the fact the person making the comments has zero experience or backround in the profession!). But I guess that must be wrong of me to point that out lol.

You think I'd provide training and strategic methods:

1. On a forum
    2. To people are opposing my view on an individual making claims on something he knows nothing about
    3. for free

And to the other poster above asking if I had been in many firefights- yea, I have! It is no different than asking a firefighter if he has dealt with many fires or medical calls, or a cop if he has had to response to a violent domestic over a life-long career. Yet I don't see any comments telling them how to deal with those situations, and they happen daily, are infinitely much more likely to happen to you than a mass shooter situation.

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
      my point wasn't to create a training thread- it was to point out that it is wrong to sit there and preach what should have been done, hours after people are dead (compounded by the fact the person making the comments has zero exp blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
      blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....
      In other words...."It's all classified"....

Comment

my point wasn't to create a training thread- it was to point out that it is wrong to sit there and preach what should have been done, hours after people are dead (compounded by the fact the person making the comments has zero experience or backround in the profession!). But I guess that must be wrong of me to point that out lol.

You think I'd provide training and strategic methods:

1. On a forum
        2. To people are opposing my view on an individual making claims on something he knows nothing about
        3. for free

And to the other poster above asking if I had been in many firefights- yea, I have! It is no different than asking a firefighter if he has dealt with many fires or medical calls, or a cop if he has had to response to a violent domestic over a life-long career. Yet I don't see any comments telling them how to deal with those situations, and they happen daily, are infinitely much more likely to happen to you than a mass shooter situation.
        Point out whatever you like, however when doing so make sure you are correct. In no way did I 'preach' what should be done, if that is what you read you have problems.

It is very sad that you always try to bring post topics back to focus on you and your perceived superiority to others. I am not sure if narcissist or egotist works best for you, I guess time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          Yep. Keyboard hero.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
            Point out whatever you like, however when doing so make sure you are correct. In no way did I 'preach' what should be done, if that is what you read you have problems.

It is very sad that you always try to bring post topics back to focus on you and your perceived superiority to others. I am not sure if narcissist or egotist works best for you, I guess time will tell.
            Dude he ain’t worth the time. A member since February and already trolling.

FWIW, I’ve never been in a shooting, but I’ve been on scene after plenty of them, been to a few active shooter trainings, been doing this job long enough to know how I react under pressure and I don’t claim to be a monster drinking, 75 push-ups in a minute SWAT ninja turtle that knows it all, but I agreed with your original statement that billythetroll apparently had issues with.

This video will be used by the police for training on active shooters for a long time. It shows how people will react in these situations. It is good training for the civilian to watch also, to better prepare himself or herself for these situations. It hacks you off and makes you think about what you would TRY and do in these situations.

You had valid points.
            Last edited by UltraMax; 03-15-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

No- in other words...what I actually said.

Going to try sticking me with the 'stolen' valor' keyboard warrior crap now are ya.

My mistake for treating an internet forum like reality- where it is ****ing ridiculous for a person with no training to let everyone know 'how it should go down' during an incident lol...and I'M the keyboard warrior here? See ya.

Comment

Going to try sticking me with the 'stolen' valor' keyboard warrior crap now are ya.

My mistake for treating an internet forum like reality- where it is ****ing ridiculous for a person with no training to let everyone know 'how it should go down' during an incident lol...and I'M the keyboard warrior here? See ya.
                So when you say "see ya", does that mean you are leaving and the adults can have a convo now?

Comment

no...in other words, your all mouth...

I've been around this site long enough to know just how many REAL badazz LEO, military, fire, ems, etc etc there are around here...
                  and not once have I seen one of this guys/gals beat their chest...
                  most all will give their opinion/knowledge to a situation without being a condescending a hole...

so yeah...you do you Rambo...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    It's sad how the video looks exactly like lots of video games kids play now days.
                    Correct BUT The only people that will ever see it this way are the ones who don't play them or don't allow their children to play them... History proves this....
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 03-15-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

ZINGGGGGGGG

Comment

Mods please move this. Pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

Terrible situation all around...

Not gonna lie busted out at billythetroll...
                          Last edited by Mexico; 03-15-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent for the victims and their families, terrible loss.

Haven't seen the video and not sure I want to but it looks like another mass shooting in a gun free zone. Sure would be a great idea to shoot these pieces of scum before they can get started.

Comment

Never mind. Not going to feed the troll anymore.

Back on track. Whats disturbing is this nut job seemed to think he was doing the right thing. I cannot imagine the pain these families are going through. Having the murder of your loved one video'd like that. It's heartbreaking to think about.

Comment

Prayers for all involved. As long as their are people in this world....there will be evil people. As far as the comments above....until he thinks his number is really about to be called and he is able to walk away from it; he has no idea what fear and scared is. Period.
                                Last edited by Jon B; 03-15-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X