No announcement yet.

What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do European mounts on the side. Lots of work and it’s getting to where it is full time from November to February. Did right at 200 this year.

Comment

Side gig should be a labor of love...Mine is firearms with consignments being the primary focus

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Called overtime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all jobs offer over time. My wife’s job is a perfect example. She’s salary. But she works 40 hours a week and rarely brings work home so she’s free to go to the gym after work and work on her side hustle as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Not all jobs offer over time. My wife’s job is a perfect example. She’s salary. But she works 40 hours a week and rarely brings work home so she’s free to go to the gym after work and work on her side hustle as well.

I’ve been giving my wife crap about working too much and not going to the gym.

She came home unzipped her pants and whipped out a $49,000 check and said suck it.

Comment

Called overtime

The great thing about OT is you can start and stop when you feel like it. It doesnt require near the commitment as trying to run a business on the side. Just hit a few days here and there when you feel like it.

Plus you are putting extra money in your 401k at the same time.

Comment

I buy crap and sell it on fleabay.

Comment

My passion is hunting and learning about game and land management. My dream is to own a decent size place to do cool stuff like el gato does on his farm. That is my dream.

My business ishttps://thehuntersight.com

Game, Property, and Trail Camera Management

Comment

I don't have to have a side hustle. I do it because I enjoy it. I'd probably do it for free if the folks didn't just pay me a little bit for it.
                  what is it, I work a lot of cattle for an old man down the road, break and train horses for him from time to time and do a little ferrier work as well (ferrier work WILL NOT BE FREE...its rough on my back)

Comment

Unpopular opinion but maybe get a career that doesn’t require a side hustle?

Ain’t no way I’m gonna bust my tail at one place to only have to do it again for another person.
                    Obviously you’re not a cop.

I do security gigs and taxidermy work for side cash.

Comment

I dont like having one job, why the heck would I want 2?

for the record the company I work for does not allow a 2nd job, due to us falling under DOT regulations. Not that I want a second job anyway.

Comment

Spray weeds and trap hogs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I make a few knives here and there. Word of mouth and friends that need something that lasts. I'm retired so this is just a hobby. I have to resist making too many because I don't want a full time job.

Comment

Pole Cat Extermination.

Comment

I was tempted to be a taste tester for Burger King. I came to my senses though.

Think I'll just stick to being a Grandpa for a side hustle.

I do have a couple of things lined up if need be when I retire. Just in case I need something to do with my time.
                              Last edited by Goldeneagle; 03-14-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Fishing guide

Comment

Working...
                                X