KAP 2019 Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Had a FFA Scholarship tournament this weekend. Usually it’s 3 weeks ago but this year moved. In that time they are all having babies now so size is down but numbers waaayyyy up. We have a team that has been together for 5 years now and we work pretty efficiently. Some younger kids ( heck they are grown young men now) always give us a battle but always fall just short. They are all great guys as well and hunt hard. This year they finally beat us and de throned us. Lol

This is our 2 teams combined together. We killed more but that’s not the format.

Format:

Big 3 stringer (you pick em) + 1lbs per head = score

I like it as it levels the playing field for everyone. Anyone can get 3 in a weekend vs trying to complete with huge land hunters.

We hunted wood co first then headed to throckmorton to finish up. We killed 58 combined. They stayed local and hunted a ton of small places in wood co.

Our 3: 262, 228, 200
    Theirs: 266, 224, 212..... that 212 won it for them

... and that’s the story, lots of fun and lots of hogs killed. I let them dump with ours since everything is so wet they would just get stuck and tear stuff up. Made a neat pic opportunity that you don’t get often
    I think a couple of my buddies won that one... You know Travis and Dusty? Another guy named Chris was with them too. I think they had 20 on their trailer.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	yJsyjXJi-249557758.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	24571809

Click image for larger version

Name:	nPUGMPrr-249551945.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	24571810

My son got two this weekend. Brings total up to 322.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        I think a couple of my buddies won that one... You know Travis and Dusty? Another guy named Chris was with them too. I think they had 20 on their trailer.
        Wasn’t them. I know the whole team that won. 20ish sounds like the number last week in minneolas tournament

Comment

4 more this morning

Attached Files

Comment

Our kids to bed and scanned front field across the road from front porch...7 deer. Figured if deer were up moving pigs would be too. Went on a short walk and found a dozen or so less than 150 yards behind dairy with cows still milking. Able to chop down 4. Flood lights were on and I couldn’t get as close as I normally do. First shot was at 80-100ish yards vs 40-50

330 total
            Attached Files

Comment

1 this morning

Comment

+1 332

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

5 today with help from some trained snipers

Attached Files

Comment

Feeder Killer

This one was tearing up all my feeders, I killed 32 so far this year but this is the one I was after.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

18 shoats in the trap last night--305 + 18 = 323

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                                18 shoats in the trap last night--305 + 18 = 323
                                How about 342 + 18 is 360...dont want to set us back any! [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X