Protect your protein COONHOOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDMEADTX View Post
    How much do these sell for and is there a TBH discount?
    The prices depend on the model and they are on the website under attachable hoods tab. We don’t have any TBH specials going on right now but we have quantity discounts when ordering for 4 or more feeders. Send me an email with the feeder type you have and the quantities as we can go from here.
    Hpopnoe@coonhood.com

Thanks
    Haden

Comment

Originally posted by TexasJim View Post
      How much are they? I can’t find a dealer by me thank you.

Almost 80% of our attachable CoonHoods are purchased through me and shipped. Setting up Dealers for this product line have been difficult.. send me an email and we can get you prices including shipping

Comment

I’m in! Put a Boss Buck out at my place this weekend and installed the Coonhoods. Sturdy and fits like a glove!

I’ll report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
          I’m in! Put a Boss Buck out at my place this weekend and installed the Coonhoods. Sturdy and fits like a glove!

I’ll report back.
          Awesome...anxious to hear results! Good Luck

May add to our Boss Buck

Comment

Need to order now if you want your CoonHoods by February.. protein season is upon us. Don’t delay!

Comment

These are a slick design, I imagine they help some with moisture build up as well from the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                These are a slick design, I imagine they help some with moisture build up as well from the rain.

Yea I actually had a few customer comment on that. It runs right off rather than falling inside the opening of the chute. E

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Have had a couple guys balk at our current lead time. We are now up to 4 weeks and backlog is growing. If you don’t want coons stealing your protein and you are wanting to start in February I encourage you to get your orders in now.

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

Can you tell me what a coonhood costs?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Can you tell me what a coonhood costs?

The prices are listed in the “available attachable CoonHoods” tab on the website but for convenience I’ll list them here as well.

Outback, asf 500# s&f -$90 per Coonhood
                        Atascosa, Texas wildlife supply, ASF pro evo and tube -$85
                        HB, ASM,Texas Hunter xtreme -$80
                        Crossfire, bighorn -$75

Boss Buck 3 way (includes all hoods) -$150
                        Boss Buck 4 way (includes all hoods) $175

Full feeders
                        Saver series 1000# -$1000
                        2000# -$1300

Pm or email me with any questions.

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

Thanks. I looked, but I guess I missed them.

Comment

What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that... I wish I needed them but 1 only get a couple pictures of coon's per year at my 8 protein feeders. I'm probably one of the few guys that doesn't have a coon problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                              What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that... I wish I needed them but 1 only get a couple pictures of coon's per year at my 8 protein feeders. I'm probably one of the few guys that doesn't have a coon problem.
                              Definitely one of the only guys that wish you needed them! Thanks for the support!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post

I’ll report back.

Did you put a camera looking at it? Video mode may even be better

Comment

Working...
                                X