Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protect your protein COONHOOD

Hey TBHers

Hope you all had a great holiday season. 2018 was an interesting year with the main focus of introducing the Coonhood products to the market and informing as many people as possible about what our products do and how they work.

“Like starting a fire with wet wood” is the phrase I have uttered quite a few time over the past year. It has not been an easy road trying to educate the market and spread the word but you guys here at TBH have helped out tremendously!

well 2018 is over and I think the fire has finally began to catch. As We are nearing the end of deer season folks are gearing up for protein and many are making the decision to feed deer this go round rather than the coons. With savings of up to 50% on your protein bill most have discovered the CoonHoods are “no brainers”

I encourage you guys if you are wanting to get CoonHoods for this protein season don’t delay, we are already at about a 3 week backlog and the orders are coming in quickly and (hopefully) will continue into the mid summer months.

If I have not peppered the green screen enough with my posts and you still don’t know what CoonHoods are

please visit www.coonhood.com.

And learn how you can literally cut your protein bill and the trips out to fill feeders in half!!

Thanks again Guys!

Haden
    Attached Files

I have had the hoods on my Boss Buck since last summer. I had a serious coon problem. I tried trapping them but they got wise to the traps. The coon hoods did the trick after raising the feeder a few inches. I will be buying another gravity feeder for another property next month. I'll be putting a coon hood on it as well. Good product.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
      I have had the hoods on my Boss Buck since last summer. I had a serious coon problem. I tried trapping them but they got wise to the traps. The coon hoods did the trick after raising the feeder a few inches. I will be buying another gravity feeder for another property next month. I'll be putting a coon hood on it as well. Good product.

Awesome!The words of actual customers carry so much more weight than me or the ads ever could. Really appreciate you sharing you experience!!

Comment

I’ve had my coonhoods going on now for about a year and a half. Had a boatload of coons camped out on it every night. I can’t remember the last time I had a coon caught on my cell cam at my feeder location.

A must for every protein feeder in Texas! Get you some!

Comment

RMW Really appreciate the post!
          RMW I believe was the first here on TBH to try a set of CoonHoods, definitely appreciate you early birds that were willing to roll the dice on the CoonHoods to help me get things going.Very glad they have worked well for you!
          Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
            RMW Really appreciate the post!
            RMW I believe was the first here on TBH to try a set of CoonHoods, definitely appreciate you early birds that were willing to roll the dice on the CoonHoods to help me get things going.Very glad they have worked well for you!
            Thanks again!
            Don’t thank Me. THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

How do you order these for a boss buck?

Comment

I believe it's listed but not pictured, do you make a hood for this model of ASF?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190105-172653.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	24566860

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I installed two hoods today. Genius attachment. Can't wait to see the next set of pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                    How do you order these for a boss buck?

Hey buddy, just email me at hpopnoe@coonhood.com or text call at 8067599206 and I’ll get it taken care of for you !

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      I believe it's listed but not pictured, do you make a hood for this model of ASF?
                      [ATTACH]940648[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                      I tried to get a design to work for the foreverlast/ asf galvanized as picture but unfortunately because of the short chutes could never arrive at a design I felt confident in. I have had some guys switch the heads with boss buck protein heads which you can buy through cabelas online and we do make models for those. Sorry for the inconveience.

Haden

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        I installed two hoods today. Genius attachment. Can't wait to see the next set of pics.

They look great. Thanks again for sharing!!

Comment

How much do these sell for and is there a TBH discount?

Comment

Bump for a good product

Comment

How much are they? I can’t find a dealer by me thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X