Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing out my caribou. A hunt with several TBH'ers I will never forget

Comment

I have a borderline obsession with the African spiral horns, the bushbuck being my favorite to hunt. Mess up your shot on a bushbuck and it gets real serious real quick.

Comment

Black bear I took in Saskatchewan with my Mathews. I was especially proud because a certain hunting show was there filming with us, and the host of the show literally told me that I would never kill anything with the equipment I was using. Shot him at about 12 yards, complete pass through heart shot, and he only ran about 20 yards before he fell over and moaned.

Comment

Mine was my Papaws brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Blue Heeler, Sam. He likes to ride on the console and look out the windshield. He has no idea how big he is. About 50 lbs and thinks he's a lap dog.

Comment

Windmill pic I took on the Junco as a result of the Tuthdoc Auction Hunt I bought. Great memory.

Last edited by Ricky T; 10-26-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Mine is of my bull nilgai that I was lucky enough to take. Great memories

Comment

Kuma, just changed mine. I'm upper left circa 1988.

Comment

My pup, tired after a wood duck shoot in 16 degree weather.

Comment

Mine. The only good food plot I've been able to grow. Takes time, something I'm short of.

Comment

My wife and I at the George Straight concert at Cowboy's Stadium.

Great night.

Please thank your son for his service. I will pray for his safety.

Comment

Mine is of a 6X9 Elk I killed in 2010 Valle Vidal New Mexico.

Comment

Mine is just a trailcam picture that made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                              It is me---best job and best memories for the most part of my 30+ year career. Best job because they gave me a 'chopper, free fuel, and a life-saving mission. I take great pride in the numbers of fathers, grandfathers, sons, uncles, cousins, etc that came home because of our work. Someone asked me if I would do it again--not a doubt in my mind.

Sweet pic, I love flying our Huey she flys like a dream! But you already know they do! [emoji6]

Comment

Small section of a 10'x100' mural I painted many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X