No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bison I took with my longbow in 2004 in North Dakota.

Comment

And...they continue...I would bet more GS members appreciate knowing more about YOU..make's it a Hell of a lot more personal.....after all....this is what we LOVE and do!

"To the HUNT!"

Comment

My first axis buck taken earlier this year

Comment

My son's first deer..He was 10..

Comment

Mine is a buck I killed in NW OK in 2013 I think. Rifle kill but the only good picture I had at the time. SnakeLover had made a profile pic of my biggest bow buck back a long time ago but I changed it. Don’t know how to get it back. Cool thing was it was about 70 degrees and wind was blowing probably 40mph and I didn’t want to go hunting but the ol “can’t kill one on the couch” clicked in so I went out and he walked within 30yds of my rifle stand at 2pm in the afternoon. I used my newly purchased especially for long shots .257 Weatherby Mag to take him down at 30yds. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merica

Comment

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Mine is me with a nice bushbuck I shot with my longbow in Africa this past August. I change my avatar frequently, but it’s always me with something I shot with one of my traditional bows.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mine is the very first deer I took with a bow and it happened in the Sam Houston Natl Forest on my very first year of bow hunting. Got lucky I guess.

Comment

My largest buck. Killed ten minutes from my front door after spending years driving for hours to hunt deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      Mine is me with a nice bushbuck I shot with my longbow in Africa this past August. I change my avatar frequently, but it’s always me with something I shot with one of my traditional bows.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Yep...I hear ya' with the changes to the Avatar pics. At least for me, I change when something from my past or recrent events affects me? Old, so many life experiences that influence what I feel and react to day by day.

JUST learned something new about you....the initial meaning of my OP. Thanks!

Comment

Mine is my chocolate Fallow from 06. Still my biggest trophy to date.

Comment

My lab er dumber Dave.

Comment

My black bear. I change mine out ever so often

Comment

Wife and I at a UT football game back when they were good!

Comment

It is me---best job and best memories for the most part of my 30+ year career. Best job because they gave me a 'chopper, free fuel, and a life-saving mission. I take great pride in the numbers of fathers, grandfathers, sons, uncles, cousins, etc that came home because of our work. Someone asked me if I would do it again--not a doubt in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X