Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still carry my hunter ed card from 96'

Comment

If anyone needs the class, I have one coming up in July. Free class, free lunch, compliments of SCI Houston!

Comment

For those of y'all that still carry your card. You can call TPWD and they'll link your HE to your license.

My HE# is printed on my license and is sufficient proof.

Comment

Back around 2004 a friend got a ticket for not having HE. He called the court and they gave him a few weeks to take the class in exchange for dismissing the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
            I'm sure it is, but the wannabe lawyer in me wants to find a loophole
            Wannabe lawyer? What happened law school find out your parents were married before you were born? I hear that’s instant disqualification.

Comment

I was ticketed, lost my wallet and copy right before season open - new copy was in mail from Colorado
              Took new copy to judge- dismissed

Comment

Around 2012 we had a guy in our group pheasant hunting get a ticket for no hunters ed but he had never taken it.

Comment

This what I have done for years. Every time I'm checked wardens says "have a good day". It's on my paper lic and lifetime lic.

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  For those of y'all that still carry your card. You can call TPWD and they'll link your HE to your license.

My HE# is printed on my license and is sufficient proof.

Comment

For those asking. My younger brother got just that ticket about 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X