Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granbury is now releasing water again. Yeah baby!

Comment

Supposed to have rain for the next few days

Comment

I picked up 10 fish at Joe Pool Lake yesterday.

Comment

Congrats Storm.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Looks like Granbury opened up a gate, 1760 cfs. PK is letting out almost as much.

Comment

Granbury releasing 2200 cfs.

Comment

Anyone found the fish, whites/crappie? Going to be down later in the week and try to put some in the freezer, forecast looks like it will be wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Anyone found the fish, whites/crappie? Going to be down later in the week and try to put some in the freezer, forecast looks like it will be wet.
                  I was down there today. Should be better later this week. 62 was the top water temp I ran into for the day. It was down to 56 both before and after that. 56-58 in most places. River is slightly dirty at Kimble. Fish weren't quite where I've caught them before. Only got 3 male sandies. I did find a large school of big cats sitting on the bottom. They were slightly scattered. Woulda had to drift fish them. But I didn't have any bait with me.

Comment

How was the Nolan?

Comment

I didn't go up the Nolan. Didn't have enough time to. But did cover over 29 miles of water.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-18-2019, 04:53 AM.

Comment

They cut the Granbury release back today to 880.

Comment

None of those were any help TG, your signature line says the fish are biting, now durnit- where?

And how did you cover 29 miles of water, but not go up the Nolan. Your pulling my leg.

Comment

If it wasn't scheduled to rain next weekend, I'd show ya. But you'd get tired of an all day ride too.

Comment

8 today, 6 decent whites, 2 real nice crappie, and fin hooked a big carp that lasted several minutes.

Comment

Good luck to ya Razor. Wish I could make it this weekend. But got to many things that need do-n here at the house this weekend. Uncle Sam for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X