Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear about shooting in Livingston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God rest the souls of the victims, and... well hard to understand why the perp would do such a thing, may he get what's comin' to him wherever it may be for eternity.

This just puts that big ol' knot in your gut don't it?! I don't even know these folks, but I do know the area well... I too used to have a lake house just north of there. I truly hurt for the surviving family and for the community. Some real evil in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbob View Post
      why can't these pos just shoot themselves if that's the end game. Take innocent folks with you including your child, not sure there's even a corner of hell for that.

Comment

It's just incredible how worked up some guys can get over a woman - jealousy, being divorced or rejected, whatever - so worked up they'll go out and slaughter a bunch of people in cold blood, even children. Common sense would tell you, if you don't get along with somebody, or they don't want to be in a relationship anyway, why not just say goodbye and good luck and go on with your life? What's the point? But they just can't... let it... go, and they turn into alcoholics, psychos, stalkers, and in some cases murderers. So sad for the victims.

Comment

Sad deal for sure!

Comment

I grew up with this girl and she dated one of my best friends for a few years, I just ran into them at the barber shop and she Introduced me to that POS. I’ve been sick to my stomach since I’ve heard the news.

Comment

Working...
            X