No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the odds of them doing a “emergency hunt(or whatever they called that last year)” again?

Comment

I would love to see it, but chances aren't very good considering the low kill rate. I think they prefer the helicopter hunting because they don't like dealing with us

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
        I would love to see it, but chances aren't very good considering the low kill rate. I think they prefer the helicopter hunting because they don't like dealing with us
        Agree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

At the orientation I was thinking at what point in life do I become an adult? When I talked
          to personnel out in the field everyone was nice though. I get the idea that they feel they are babysitting us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown E View Post
            At the orientation I was thinking at what point in life do I become an adult? When I talked
            to personnel out in the field everyone was nice though. I get the idea that they feel they are babysitting us.
            "First, Formal, and Final warning...."

Comment

Hunted there the last 2 years. Never felt like that at all. The wardens and volunteers have been more than wonderful. And not canceling the hunt during the shutdown speaks volume.

Comment

After I heard the questions that were asked after our orientation I was questioning if there were any adults in the room.

I thought the folks running the operation were great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We did not have many questions. Perhaps by the last hunt which I was in, patience had changed. Like I said, out in the field they were great.

Comment

Wardens / staff was great when I went

Comment

Considering the attitude of several people in attendance at my hunt they DO have to babysit to the lowest denominator.

The dude who wanted to wave his hangdown around and argue with the Rangers over his definition of a "motorized vehicle" for instance... I really hope he screwed up and got ticketed for something.

Comment

Working...
                      X