Covid-how long until negative test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
    You will test negative after hunting season. Happy hunting!!
    Best internet comment ever! LMAO

Comment

Had an employee that was positive for six weeks

Comment

Use the nasal spray, it works. My wife had to do it to get a negative test

Comment

8 days. Went back to work exactly 10 days after 1st symptoms

Comment

Wife and I both failed pcr at 9 days but passed at 12.

Comment

I had a mild case and still tested positive with a PCR test 16 days later. My work wouldn’t let me return until I had a negative. I talked to my Dr office and was told to go get a quick test. 15 minutes after the test, I had a negative and went back to work. She said I could still test positive with a PCR for up to several months because of the antibodies.

Comment

Went 3 weeks with mine. Only thing I had was a small cough. First doctor thought it was from welding at work.

Comment

We had guys test positive for 2 hitches after first positive test. That’s 4 months. That was back at the peak of the first fiasco. Now they don’t even test us unless we’re displaying symptoms or close contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    We had guys test positive for 2 hitches after first positive test. That’s 4 months. That was back at the peak of the first fiasco. Now they don’t even test us unless we’re displaying symptoms or close contact.

That’s been the standard lately. No negative test required due to positives popping 20 days later. Said after 10 days no symptoms get back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had my friend still testing positive after 4 weeks with no symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                        CDC and medical industry advice my wife operates under.
                        CDC doesn't recommend waiting for negative test results after having COVID as some will continue to test positive for up to six months after infection but not be contagious.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine was three weeks. Still have residual flu symptoms and compromised lung function.

Thanks China

Comment

You can go around people and still have a positive test.. I went back home on day 11 or 12.. you can have a positive test for a long time after not being contagious..

Comment

i ran low grade fever for 10 days and finally tested negative on day 12. Took my wife 14 days.

Comment

I got covid a few weeks ago, my work wanted a negative test before I could return. Doc told me if that's the case you will probably be off the rest of the year. He wrote a letter stating CDC recommends if vaccinated 10 days from the first positive test. If not vaccinated 14 days from first positive test.

Comment

Working...
                                X