2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Road game? Hostile environment? They had home field advantage??? You said all of those!!! Lay off the pot!
    I didn't say any of that. Lmao. You're a goofy son of a *****. I often wonder if you actually believe what you type.

We were talking about the A&M vs Arkansas game. Lol. I wasn't talking about Texas' embarrassing loss. Location wouldn't have changed anything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-14-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      If he’s not starting and knows he’s not going to start then of course he’s going to transfer. They’re not that loyal to the university when they know they can start somewhere else. Couple of texas fans on here told me that Buchelle wouldn’t leave when I said “he’s gone” a few years ago.
      Shane graduated from Texas and had extra eligibility due to the Covid mess, but there was no doubt he would be a Grad transfer with Sam named QB1.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        If he’s not starting and knows he’s not going to start then of course he’s going to transfer. They’re not that loyal to the university when they know they can start somewhere else. Couple of texas fans on here told me that Buchelle wouldn’t leave when I said “he’s gone” a few years ago.
        Shane didn't leave until after he graduated.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          TOP was 2 min different. D doesnt get to use that as an excuse, bc they could have gotten more 3 and outs (if they even got 1) to give the O more chances. They didnt and gave up 40. The qb situation is ****ed, bc casey is an INT waiting to happen, and in a close game, we lose. I can be ok with the Sark decision if he he does same to o and d lines. And make it a big deal llike the qb decision.
          Casey is 29-42 for a 69% cmp, 407 yds, 7tds and 0 ints... so idk why you're so worried about ints? He hasn't thrown one yet? Card is 23-39 for a 59% cmp, 290 yds, 2tds and 0 ints. The problem is moving the ball and Card isn't doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            You are a lot more optimistic than most about O and company right now.
            That's where I hung my hat. You are either a LSU fan or not. Im hoping that coaching staff learned something in the UCLA game.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              So Card is bad now? Kinda a knee jerk reaction by Sark?
              If I remember right, didn't Lincoln bench Rattler last year mid game. How is that not a knee jerk reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                If I remember right, didn't Lincoln bench Rattler last year mid game. How is that not a knee jerk reaction?
                He brought him back in and he won that game. Mordecai(sp?) transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  He sure did. For about a series… Rattler was throwing picks all over the field. We were told Card was awesome after his first game…
                  Last edited by oktx; 09-14-2021, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Possibility

League sources believe Chiefs' OC Eric Bieniemy will emerge as a head-coaching candidate for USC. Bieniemy is from Southern California and has told confidantes in the past, that USC is one of the only college jobs that might interest him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    That’s the first person I thought about when the job opened up. I have no the the job is his if he wants it .

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      He sure did. For about a series… Rattler was throwing picks all over the field. We we told Card was awesome after his first game…
                      He may be. He's a redshirt freshman. Not nearly as highly touted as Rattler though....or his backup. QBU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        He may be. He's a redshirt freshman. Not nearly as highly touted as Rattler though....or his backup. QBU.

Correct. He may be if he doesn’t jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I didn't say any of that. Lmao. You're a goofy son of a *****. I often wonder if you actually believe what you type.

We were talking about the A&M vs Arkansas game. Lol. I wasn't talking about Texas' embarrassing loss. Location wouldn't have changed anything.

Lol… you have to be kidding.

I was referring to your excuses as to why y’all lost. Settle down little boy!

We don’t play Arky until the 25th.

You did use all of those btw…

Carry on PH.

Comment

Jimbo will get em ready. We r going to play everyone close, roll in to the Bama game 5-0, get stomped, then make another run.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                              Casey is 29-42 for a 69% cmp, 407 yds, 7tds and 0 ints... so idk why you're so worried about ints? He hasn't thrown one yet? Card is 23-39 for a 59% cmp, 290 yds, 2tds and 0 ints. The problem is moving the ball and Card isn't doing that.
                              One of the reasons that Card won the job initially is that Casey was throwing it to the wrong team in practice a lot.

If they don’t fix the OL, then Casey will have a problem moving the ball as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Casey has earned his start, but I don’t think he is going to be a magic fix against better teams.
                              Last edited by El General; 09-14-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I didn’t like hearing there is no shakeup on the OLine. The left side was trash.

I’m still shocked at how the coaching staff went into the game and the lack of adjustments. They totally mailed in that performance. It’s almost like they thought they could show up and win. It was a dirty street fight and Texas prepared for a Sunday school meeting.

Comment

Working...
                                X