• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boys on the east side did well, we will be with them next weekend

Comment

Nice work! Good looking dog.

Comment

Nice hunt. One of my favorite threads each year. Keep posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 2 Garwood
          Birds won big time today. We had 1 bunch of 5 come in early. We got 3. Never had another chance. Saw more birds today at a different place, but all hi & going elsewhere. We are at a disadvantage on this place this season. Rice rotation is such we don't have any big flats. Just some small openings the farmer left in. Lots of shooting around & some good hunts from reports. Birds gotta win sometimes. LOL! Main thing is we had a Great time in some really nice weather for Sept.

Comment

Yes, the weather has been exceptional!

Comment

is the way it goes in Sept. Gotta hunt nearly every day to catch the good flights.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                is the way it goes in Sept. Gotta hunt nearly every day to catch the good flights.
                Not down here on the prairie. Just gotta be where they are. I hunt every day ,because I love early teal season. Gonna get interesting the next couple days with this weather. Lol

Comment

Sure beats sitting at the house! Always loved how it’s a family affair with y’all. Keep at em and good luck throughout the season.

Comment

We had a good opener in Galveston Co.Beautiful morning and got some shots.The flight ended early though.

Comment

Tuned in to follow along on your streak David. Hope it picks up for you!

Comment

Had planned on taking my son to hunt public but got an invite to hunt some private ponds. Was pretty slow and we only got a couple but that’s how it goes. Got to sleep in a little and didn’t have to fool with the boat ramp chaos. A solo hunter probably would have had a limit but we missed a few opportunities trying to let the birds give us all a shot. Was planning on hunting most of the week but this storm may mess that up.

Comment

Day 3 Garwood
                          Birds still winning! Slowest start I have ever had in Gwood. Birds just not around my properties. Thought we would have more rain early. Weatherman was wrong again. What's new! LOL! Had 4 do a fly by & I got 2. Had 2 others skirt the pond & one small bunch high & headed elsewhere. Hunted till 10 hoping rain would move something. Hopefully tomorrow brings a few. Still don't know of anything I would rather be doing than chasing teal!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Day 3 Garwood
                            Birds still winning! Slowest start I have ever had in Gwood. Birds just not around my properties. Thought we would have more rain early. Weatherman was wrong again. What's new! LOL! Had 4 do a fly by & I got 2. Had 2 others skirt the pond & one small bunch high & headed elsewhere. Hunted till 10 hoping rain would move something. Hopefully tomorrow brings a few. Still don't know of anything I would rather be doing than chasing teal!

Still better than sitting at work! Keep at em

Comment

I tell you what I could tell it opened this weekend when I went to Lemur to get breakfast and they were out of all the good tacos...... I had to place and order for next weekend so that I could get what I want.

Comment

God, I love your duck hunting threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X