Prayer request for my wife, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife had covid about 3 weeks ago. Had the infusion and her symptoms were fairly mild for the most part. Fast forward to this past week. She said she wasn't feeling right mentally and put in a couple calls to the Dr. Finally, she went in yesterday, per her employer, because she was having very bad thoughts... I was unaware of. Dr prescribed her some medicine and said she couldn't be left alone for the rest of the day, so her friend took off work with her. I got home yesterday and everything seemed fine. She woke me up this morning crying and asked me to hold her. She started talking about things that scared the heck out of me. My coworkers were off today, so I called her friend back to stay with her today, or preferably take her to a mental Dr. They went in this morning and she ended up being admitted. I'm pretty sure it was a false positive covid test result, but she got one. Now she's stuck in a covid unit and no one can see her. The last thing she asked me this morning is if I would come see her if she got admitted. The hospital isn't telling us anything and we're not even sure if she's in a room yet.

Prayers sent for both of you.

Comment

First of all major prayers for your Wife and you Sir!

Secondly… My lawyer would be 5ft up that hospitals *** if they refused to give me information about my Wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by SB09; 09-10-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Sending lots of prayers for y’all.

Comment

Prayers for your wife and you also, Shane.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Prayers sent^

When this covid crud first began they said one could pop positive months after getting over it (hence employers dropping negative results required to return to work) , now hospitals won't allow visitors until they are negative....smh, couldn't the visitor wear one of their extra protection mask??

Had she ever had bouts of depression before?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                        Prayers sent^

When this covid crud first began they said one could pop positive months after getting over it (hence employers dropping negative results required to return to work) , now hospitals won't allow visitors until they are negative....smh, couldn't the visitor wear one of their extra protection mask??

Had she ever had bouts of depression before?
                        She had much lesser issues after our kids weren't as dependant on her. She's gotten much better and only taking a very low dose of antidepressants. The demons she was fighting this morning were nothing like the symptoms she's had before.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X