X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great day macie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your week is a good one. Tell your Dad and Mom hello for me.

Comment

Macie threw up tonight and aspirated. We are at the Texas Children’s ER in katy now. Dam covid, they will only allow 1 parent in so I’m sitting out side. As soon as I know something I’ll post up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

More prayers for the gardener s.

I’m here for ya buddy.

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Lord, touch our Macie girl. In Jesus name, amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Lord, touch our Macie girl. In Jesus name, amen!
                  AMEN.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

All test came back negative. Xrays we’re clear. Discharged and almost home.

Ordinarily I would be aggravated thinking Keili over reacted. But let me tell you. Hearing Macie struggle to breath at 2:00am this morning sent me into “pack up song get on the road mode”. I won’t lie, I enjoy my sleep. So when keili hollered for Me, my first thought was diaper blow out or something to that affect. Honestly I wasn’t in a hurry until I got almost to her room. Let’s just say we were pulling out the driveway in less than 10. I seriously thought about 911. But our local hospital is great but they have no idea how to handle macie lol

Thanks for the prayers

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        All test came back negative. Xrays we’re clear. Discharged and almost home.

Ordinarily I would be aggravated thinking Keili over reacted. But let me tell you. Hearing Macie struggle to breath at 2:00am this morning sent me into “pack up song get on the road mode”. I won’t lie, I enjoy my sleep. So when keili hollered for Me, my first thought was diaper blow out or something to that affect. Honestly I wasn’t in a hurry until I got almost to her room. Let’s just say we were pulling out the driveway in less than 10. I seriously thought about 911. But our local hospital is great but they have no idea how to handle macie lol

Thanks for the prayers

Thankful for great mom and dad, and thankful y’all are headed home.

Comment

WELL DANG!! Texas Children's just called. One of Macies blood cultures came back extremely elevated. Wants her admitted for IV antibiotics immediately. Keili and Theresa are packing up now.

I don’t like this

Comment

Prayers going up for macie!

Comment

Prayers up for all of y’all

Comment

Praying for Macie.

Comment

Working...
                                X