2021 Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    UGH! Laura hit us last yr on August 27. Still haven't finished dealing with the mess
    Yep. Southeast Texas and Southwestern Louisiana are pretty storm weary from Laura and Delta last year. Don't want to deal with another one!

Comment

Anxiously awaiting until this weekend for the track to get more clear (Hopefully).

Comment

Watching.........................

Comment

Fill up your gas tanks!

Comment

Tropical Tidbits

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
              Long story short. The north west gulf coast should watch this one as it develops, and they won't know much more until Monday/Tuesday next week.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Long story short. The north west gulf coast should watch this one as it develops, and they won't know much more until Monday/Tuesday next week.
                I believe a better understanding of where its going will occur by Saturday with a landfall Monday/ Tuesday

Comment

I hope we get it, but my guess is LA. They been getting it all the last 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    I hope we get it, but my guess is LA. They been getting it all the last 12 months
                    I hope you get it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                      I believe a better understanding of where its going will occur by Saturday with a landfall Monday/ Tuesday
                      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Having lived through 5 hurricanes, not to mention Harvey and Imelda, since I have lived here you should never never hope you get a storm or that anyone else does.

Comment

I’ve lived near the gulf coast 44 years and never had a direct hit from a hurricane, gotten a lot of rain from some but no winds over 70mph

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                            you should never never hope you get a storm or that anyone else does.
                            Not this again

Comment

Should know more next week on Friday

Comment

Working...
                              X