Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on a hangover at the Soggy Peso

Comment

Thats a great start! That water looks gorgeous! I'll he waiting on some more pics!

Comment

My hero!!!

Comment

Y'all are in it to win it. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

Your doing a fine job of enjoying retirement.Keep up the good work.Enjoy the pictures.

Comment

The island is where we stay in Mexico. With and without tourists it's 2 different islands......

Comment

Nice! Y'all are doing it right.

Comment

Slept in today. Rough morning. Soggy Peso kinda hurt this morning. Just hung at beach mostly and got massages at a spa. Headed to go eat street foods this evening so we will see what the future holds
                  Attached Files

Comment

Retirement - POST CARDS!

SO WISHED I WAS THERE!

Comment

How did I miss this thread until just now. Just got caught up on all your traveling. Good to see you enjoying retirement! We are heading to Isla Mujeres next month. August fishing us probably the worst time to be there. I guess we will be doing bottom fishing or inshore. We are planning on swimming with the whale sharks and scuba diving mostly.

Comment

Got a cart and been just being good tourists today
                        Attached Files

Comment

You still hydrating with the electrolytes??

Comment

Great pics of you two catching fish and being tourists. Beautiful water and beaches!

Comment

Keep it up Glen. Enjoy it!

Comment

Got up early and went on a boat day- Ran about 20 miles and swam with whale sharks and manta rays- About 3-4 hours of that we went and looked at some awesome shorleline on a protected island then to a reef to snorkel and eat shrimp ceviche- if you come down don’t ho on the tours. Find a local to take you- Ive had the same guy twice- First day fishing from 730a- 430. Today 7a to about 315. It was a total of $1300 plus tips for two days.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X