No announcement yet.

Elephant John steps to the edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue. Went through the same thing with my stepdad. Started in colon then continued up into his lungs.

Comment

We'll be praying for all the Legget clan and John in particular.

Comment

Sorry to hear of this Steven. We went through the same thing with Lisa's Grandmother. We will be thinking of yall. If you need anything, just holler.

Comment

Sorry to here it Steven!! Continued Prayers for the Leggett Family!!!

Comment

Man. So sorry to read this, Steven. Continued prayers.

Comment

The entire clan is in our prayers and thoughts.

Comment

prayers sent....

Comment

Steven, check your private messages if you're on right now.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, they mean so much to our family.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. We'll keep the John and the Leggett family in our prayers.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Randall

The girls and I are flying down today. Not sure why, but I don't have any private messages from you. (GS trumps e mail)

Mom just told me that John is feeling calm and appreciates family being there.

Comment

Don't know what to say Leggy. Prayers sent for you and your entire family.

Comment

Cancer sucks in a major way brother. I'm so very sorry to read this. I hope the Dog clan is able to come together and spend some quality time. You all will continue in my prayers.

Comment

That's tough to hear Steven. Prayers continue for the Leggett gang.

Comment

John just called me. Said with all the new blood they put in him that he feels like going across the border for some mescal (smile). While his cancer is pervasive and terminal, it won't take him today. I'm driving down this afternoon since the last min plane reservations are so dang high.

The dog brothers will howl a little this weekend and live to see another day.

Maybe "blood therapy" will sustain us for awhile.

I told him the "green screeners" had his back and he said he appreciated all the great support. We all do.

Comment

Working...
                                X