Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All’s quiet here, except for the oaks moaning. The occasional squirrel is still moving around

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
      All’s quiet here, except for the oaks moaning. The occasional squirrel is still moving around

I’ve gotten hit by 5 acorns. I guess that’s what I get for being in an oak tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck boys!!!

Comment

Nothing here but a 20 mph wind in my face tommorow morning should be better.

Comment

Just had a deer blow at me from the thicker behind me. Heard it run off. I saw several deer while setting up yesterday does that count? They saw me and slow walked off like they knew I couldn't send an arrow lol

Comment

Well whats for lunch ? I had a bucees southwest wrap followed by some Levi Garrett.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                I’ve gotten hit by 5 acorns. I guess that’s what I get for being in an oak tree.

Well you’re in a good spot with the groceries dropping

Comment

Earl & Myrle the squirrels keeping me company

Comment

Ive got a few acorns falling on me aswell, but this old oak grove is about tapped out. Looking bare

Comment

Morning started when the coyotes lit up. Turkeys started talking and flew down from roost, squirrels chimed in, then a sounder of about 30 pigs pigs made more commotion than I’ve ever heard for 30 min straight till I stuck one. After that I saw a 1 1/2 yr old buck and nothing since.

Comment

so I have decided I will bring my drone up and do a clothing delivery service to all you guys that didn't watch the weather

I think Bama wanted to be the first customer-I cant promise the correct size so some of you might look like Chris Farley "fat man in a little coat"

Comment

Just put a Decent one down in BM

Comment

Way to go in for pictures

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Heck yeah. Pics please

Comment

Working...
                                X