Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there ladies and gents its about to happen.

Comment

Good luck to all.

Comment

Yodel dog just skirted the creek checking his traps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
          Should have worn more clothes lol this 24mph wind has me chilled to the bone hoping the sun warms me up. No deer so far about 8 hrs to go
          I'm in the same boat. I should have brought a beanie too. This wind is cold! I've seen a big 6 and a few pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
            Should have worn more clothes lol this 24mph wind has me chilled to the bone hoping the sun warms me up. No deer so far about 8 hrs to go
            Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
            I'm in the same boat. I should have brought a beanie too. This wind is cold! I've seen a big 6 and a few pigs.
            Fo realz! I threw my long johns in my bag, biked in and got sweaty in just a Tee. Forced myself to put them on before going up the tree, but glad I did now

Comment

good luck fellas. Hoping to see some bloody arrows

Comment

2019 Hagerman Segment C

Got quiet on here. Anyone seeing anything? Just the two small bucks and a bobcat here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by ZINS708; 12-06-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I haven’t seen anything

Comment

1 white dog came through here. Thats it

Comment

So far I've seen 3 doe, that big 6, a spike and some pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                        So far I've seen 3 doe, that big 6, a spike and some pigs.

Asking because I don’t know the rules but any reason why you didn’t take the big six?

Comment

He was legal, and would have been my biggest 6 by far but I just don't want my buck hunt to be over yet. I've wanted to hunt here for years so I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

Comment

Yep. Quite in my neck of the woods. I’m thinking it’s about time for a break.

Comment

Peter, general guidance for the H is to hold out for your largest deer, don't shoot if he isn't wall quality.

Comment

2 does earlier, nothing since

Comment

Working...
                                X