profile pic help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Make It Look So Easy, I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE IT
    OCT 26..... SHE GETS A BABY BROTHER THEN.
    Last edited by SURVIVOR; 10-17-2006, 09:24 AM. Reason: COMPETE

Comment

having the same problem 94X94 4.12kb still wont post.

Comment

Brutus,

You need to upload it under edit Avatar. It looks like you uploaded it as your profile oic which only shows up in your profile.

Comment

Test 1........

Gracias David!

Comment

I know this is going to sound stupid but what the heck is an edit Avatar?

Comment

I'm trying to get used to using the correct terms now myself. At the old site, the terms "avatar" and "profile picture" were used interchangably. Here, they mean completely different things. The avatar is the picture that shows up under your name on the left side of every post. The profile picture only shows up when someone clicks on your profile.

Comment

I have resized the pic to below 165x165 and under 19kb but it still says it's too big. Any ideas?

Comment

test... test

Comment

it worked ....yeah....thats Jeremy!!

Comment

Yea...I had to re-do mine too....its funny how you dont appriecate something until its gone.... hope Snakelover gets back with it soon!

Comment

Brutus,

Click on "User CP" in the upper left portion of the page. This takes you into your Control Panel. On the left side of the screen there is an option that says "Edit Avatar". You will be able to upload your image there.

Comment

Spur, I'm doing the best I can. Squeeky wheels get greased first! Yours is sitting in your hunting report thread... Life without parole.

Comment

Help Snakelover

Snakelover, would you happen to have my shrunken pig picture saved?

Comment

David, I was trying to learn the new bells and whistles so I sent you a private message but I wasn't sure if you received it or not.

Comment

Snakelover do you still have the pic of me and my ram that you had done. I cant find that thing anywhere? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X