X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heading back up now. Money to be made on the dips and rises

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
      Robinhood gives instant credit for deposits up to a certain amount.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, but correct me if I’m wrong don’t you have to keep your doge in Robinhood? Can’t move it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
        Yes, but correct me if I’m wrong don’t you have to keep your doge in Robinhood? Can’t move it out?

What do you mean move it out?

You cannot move it, but can buy and sell it

Comment

Can’t believe I missed out on Doge...

My son begged me to get in at .02...

My nephew bout $1000 at .008...

Uuuuggghhhh

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            What do you mean move it out?

You cannot move it, but can buy and sell it

Move to a doge wallet, use to buy/trade? Robinhood doesn’t allow you access to your doge wallet. Only buy and sell is the way I understand it.

Comment

Move to a doge wallet, use to buy/trade? Robinhood doesn’t allow you access to your doge wallet. Only buy and sell is the way I understand it.

Yes that is true. Fill me in ,what is the need to move it to an outside source if Robinhood is FDIC insured and you can buy/sell whenever you want/need?

Comment

Can somebody help a newbie out? I put $75 in my Robinhood account and tried to buy Doge. Looks like its at about $0.63 right now. Telling me I dont have enough buying power? Im confused.

Edit: Nevermind. I just purchased $50 worth and it worked. Wish I had done this months ago. Probably too late.
                Last edited by DS_1974; 05-05-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Yes that is true. Fill me in ,what is the need to move it to an outside source if Robinhood is FDIC insured and you can buy/sell whenever you want/need?

Just thinking out loud but my plan was to withdraw USD profit if one is ever made. Then only use crypto to buy and sell more crypto and in order to use my doge across multiple platforms is to be able to put it in my wallet. Also looking into the future to be able to use doge or other crypto or buy products or services from companies who take crypto. If I put doge coin profit in my doge wallet at a win, then I can keep using it to buy other crypto and don’t have to add more USD to any account. Again just thinking out loud, it’s all so dang new to me I’m still researching as much as I can.

Comment

Just thinking out loud but my plan was to withdraw USD profit if one is ever made of my initial investment. Then only use crypto to buy and sell more crypto and in order to use my doge across multiple platforms is to be able to put it in my wallet. Also looking into the future to be able to use doge or other crypto or buy products or services from companies who take crypto. If I put doge coin profit in my doge wallet at a win, then I can keep using it to buy other crypto and don’t have to add more USD to any account. Again just thinking out loud, it’s all so dang new to me I’m still researching as much as I can.

Comment

Doge Coin

Free stock for both of us!

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock [emoji1666] https://join.robinhood.com/bryanj-e0633cb

I just got 1 share of Apple @ $130 for free from sharing my account! Could be you…..

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                        SORRY didnt read it correctly thought he was asking about DOGECOIN.
                        Where can this be purchased at?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                          Free stock for both of us!

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock [emoji1666] https://join.robinhood.com/bryanj-e0633cb

I just got 1 share of Apple @ $130 for free from sharing my account! Could be you…..

Salesman much

Comment

Salesman much

Get in where you fit in! [emoji13]

Comment

I got me 8k at 0.06..... To the MOON!

Comment

I have no idea what I'm doing. But I pulled 15$ of my doge profit and got eth classic, and 10$ of my doge profit and put to bitcoin.

I know that's tiny taters but one can hope!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X