No announcement yet.

Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for family and friends and all who loved him. Heartbreaking situation. God be with you all during these difficult times.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

We found him this evening about a half of a mile from the accident actually right in front of Wayne's bait shop my sister sitting out by the water seen something that looked totally different then the normal logs and debris that had been floating by and was moving twice as fast so they texted and asked me to head back that they seen something that needed to be checked and by that time another boat with high steer seen him also anything you read or hear on the news is pretty much false!
        It happened at 1:15am Saturday morning 5 people on board a 18' g3 and 4 were ejected when they hit the reflector pole coming out of the cut crossing from the intracoastal to the Colorado River and the boat did not capsize.
        Also the people of Matagorda are awesome especially the owners of Wayne's bait shop, the local hotel and I think they own standlys store or a small restaurant but they treated us like family the whole time

That ya'll again for all the prayers
        Have Faith in good times and bad!

P.S Wear you life jacket!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your family's loss, prayers up.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

So very sorry. Prayers for you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is so sad. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother Jacob. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.....Prayers sent.

Comment

So very sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry about your loss. Prayers for you and yours

Comment

Prayers for you all!

Comment

My prayers and condolences to all involved.

Running a boat, always wear a PFD. At night - PLEASE WEAR YOUR PFD

Buy the ultralight, CO2 charged PFD variety and just wear it like a tank top.

Many folks knocked unconscious , who would of survived - drown face down knocked out.

Please wear a PFD AT NIGHT RUNNING, FISHING, DRIFTING, ANCHORED ET AL. One slip, hit that skull, into the drink unconscious with a quick wink out - you die in the water

20 years of USCG work - tears on my cheeks and I ain't proud - those scenes hurt with friends and family lives changed forever.........PFD may of had a chance? On the water - there is always a CHANCE OF MISHAP and a FENDER BENDER THERE = DANGER ON THE WATER
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 05-04-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Condolences for the loss of your brother sir. And sorry for anything the media has/is saying. They rarely get it right

Comment

Praying for you, your family and friends. May God show you peace and comfort that only He can.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X