No announcement yet.

Prayer for my children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your babies couldn’t be in better hands. I suspect the hospital stay will be harder on Mom and Dad than it will be on your little ones. Here’s hoping your stay is brief and your kids are back to moving at warp speed and driving you crazy in no time!

Comment

Lifting them up by name.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

Prayers for all of your family.

Comment

up...up....up for the kids...................
                please.........

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hate seeing this. It’s so tough on you when they are sick this little. My little man was in the hospital at 5 weeks with a really high fever. We stayed there for a week and it was terrible but he pulled through. Kids are resilient and that little boy looks like he’s a tough one. Prayers for healing for your kids and strength through this for you and the wife!

Comment

Dang homie, hate to read this. Prayer for comfort and quick reconvert for the kiddos!!! Holler at me if y’all need anything man!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for healing for your little ones.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer for my children

I did not expect so much support! Y’all are amazing. What great comfort to know God hears our prayers!

Clarabelle’s X-ray was clear so they they sent her and Stephanie home To get some rest and take some oral medications. The pediatrician will monitor her for a couple of days...

Jasper is a freakin trooper. They took 4 stabs and a bit of digging to get an IV started. The boy didn’t even flinch! I’m a little scared he’s gonna grow up to be way tougher than me!

Finally got him settle down and asleep... here is his “War Face”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome. He's looking like he's ready to kick butt man! Prayers up for him and you and thank God for your daughters clean bill of health!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for yall. I got a little girl that's 12 days old and already got a cold or something, her and momma both.

Comment

Working...
                                X